new fabia 3 real pics

Think looking at some of these photo's Rapid style sport seats are an option :happy:

Just have to hope they haven't messed up the foot pedal position as on the RHD Octy III and it could be a very comfy car.

Oh the two cars in #226 are spot on for external looks, although the old Fabia's door handles would have been neater than the oversized Octy III type.

TP

Getting better and better. I wonder how much that roof will be....

On the Spaceback it was a £700 stand alone option.

However it's been dropped as an option across the range with the change in Spaceback trim levels last month. You now have to order the top of the range SE Sport if you want the glass roof but as standard.

Have it as part of the optional Sportpack on my now defunct SE trim and its a really nice feature.

TP

On the Spaceback it was a £700 stand alone option.

However it's been dropped as an option across the range with the change in Spaceback trim levels last month. You now have to order the top of the range SE Sport if you want the glass roof but as standard.

Have it as part of the optional Sportpack on my now defunct SE trim and its a really nice feature.

TP

Guess it`ll be that sort of price plus metallic, your well over a grand over list

Guess it`ll be that sort of price plus metallic, your well over a grand over list

The Sportpack option on the Rapid Spaceback was an eye watering £1600 RRP, although our car came from dealer stock and we got a very healthy discount.

The pack is now standard on the SE Sport, along with the other former options such as nav. The price if you compared an optioned SE against an equivalent SE Sport, has effectively gone down despite the SE Sport being more expensive than the Elegance it replaced.

TP

Skoda_Fabia_2015_III_nova_provoz_dalsi_0

skoda-ii-newfab-big.jpg

Got two 64 plated Suzuki Swift hatches in this colour combo near to me.

Not sure ,thing you can over do the white.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1

I think it looks much better with black roof - the white roof just looks wrong in this picture. I've seen minis with this colour combo as well and it's not the colours I have an issue with - it's the way the white comes down the front pillars - just looks wrong in white! Black though is good!

• Like 1

Is it just looking bigger / wider than the actual 90 mm extra it is because it is nearer.

(it would be nice to see straight on and side by side comparisons, & to properly see what 30 mm lower looks like.)

Front lower grill spacing looks like Skoda Dealerships will need to keep Radiators, Intercoolers & Condensers in Stock

or they are available for quick delivery and not Back Order items.

I see an early mod being Grills for that to provide protection from stones.

george

Edited by goneoffSKi