What kind of spoiler do you have on your MK1 vRS?

Mine has the original one, but I fancy something different. I would like to find a roof spoiler, but I cant decide what to do. Would you post pictures of your vRS if you have anything different than the original spoilers? 

Thanks a million :D 

Need to fit my genuine WRC spoiler.

Bowders: Love that you also rock the original Spiders and the WRC spoiler. Going for this look too. THe OE spiders are underrated as hell...

• Like 1

Where did you get your genuine one from ?? Must be one of my old ones

Bought it off Briskoda. It's a bit knackered but I'm having it done at a body shop when my funds allow. Was painted red with some white letter printing on top.

Bowders: Love that you also rock the original Spiders and the WRC spoiler. Going for this look too. THe OE spiders are underrated as hell...

I agree spiders are some nice looking wheels and really suit the car. Not a fan of the wrc spoiler tho. Looks too fast and furious lol.

I think the Vrs has to have a real 'in your face' look to pull the wrc spoiler off, I'm in 2 minds to put 1 on mine but I don't like the bit that runs across the top of the boot.... rep it is lol

I think the Vrs has to have a real 'in your face' look to pull the wrc spoiler off, I'm in 2 minds to put 1 on mine but I don't like the bit that runs across the top of the boot.... rep it is lol

The replica and the real one looks very different tbh.

The real spoiler has a more curved design and the fact it has a large plattform on the bottom and sits on top of the boot contributes a lot to the look of the car over the replica.

post-100865-0-37281900-1405805962_thumb.jpg

But I'm with you that the look of the car needs to have "it". In a perfect world it would mean widening and cutting out rear and front arches. The car needs to be wider IMO. Maybe one would buy a genuine Octavia WRC Evo 3 front bumper for £130 :

http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/inzerce.php?advert=40411

Or a complete Evo 1 bodykit:

http://motorsport.brs-technology.sk/Sklo-Octavia.aspx

I agree with you guys about the original spiders. I cant find any other wheels I like better, and i´ve tried on quite a few! 
(Genuine female over here, my car tries on wheels and I try on shoes lol) 

1148920_646762222009403_1415094343_n.jpg

I also had a black vRS, 

1239782_646762065342752_1216271598_n.jpg

Not the best picture but the lower spoiler is just a bit bigger than the original but similar shape as you may see .. he also had a spoiler above the rear window which I am very fond of,  but can not find any. No one here with a spoiler like the upper one? 

(...) Not the best picture but the lower spoiler is just a bit bigger than the original but similar shape as you may see .. he also had a spoiler above the rear window which I am very fond of,  but can not find any. No one here with a spoiler like the upper one? 

You mean one like this

http://www.tuningshop.cz/styling-program/zadni-striska-skoda-octavia-i-htb-96-2-body/

Question: Why doesn't the replica WRC spoilers have the full bottom plattform? Fibreglass is heavy but it would look so much better.

And would the Subaru WRC rear spoiler look bad on the car? Anyone with Photoshop skills? :angel:

Yes something like that! I´m looking for a better picture of the black one, seem to have forgotten to take some pictures of it´s b-hind. 

But this looks pretty right!  Too bad I have no idea what language that is

Yes something like that! I´m looking for a better picture of the black one, seem to have forgotten to take some pictures of it´s b-hind. 

But this looks pretty right!  Too bad I have no idea what language that is

I've heard people talk of a people far away in a land of milk and honey. Czech they call it. Once a country full of the biggest WRC-car man have ever witnessed. Octavia they called it.

Bad jokes aside, I can help you order something if you like. Just send me a PM.

I think you can find something similiar at Superskoda too:

http://www.superskoda.com/octavia-i/wings/skoda-octavia-rear-roof-wing-dtm-with-install-kit

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-I/Skoda-Octavia-I-96-03-rear-roof-spoiler-DTM

And at Milotec:

http://milotec.de/index.php?cat=c270_Rear-spoiler.html&XTCsid=cfe0061070ba72f9056b6b6c3c734329

• Like 1

Not sure of you ref "rep is it lol". I state it is a replica in my post.

The " lol" bit is implying what....

Looks crud?

will ignore that then as I like it .

I have the normal vrs spoiler, but everytime i see one, i WANT a WRC spoiler so bad haha! Bowders that looks awesome!

Cheers [emoji4]

Wow Bowders, that looks awesome!

Never seen that before .. I must look at those WRC Octavias!

Thanks [emoji4]

Cheers agree with that spiders can really compliment the car if matched right.

I agree with you guys about the original spiders. I cant find any other wheels I like better, and i´ve tried on quite a few!

(Genuine female over here, my car tries on wheels and I try on shoes lol)

1148920_646762222009403_1415094343_n.jpg

Lmao .

I love the yellow vrs. That would be my next colour if I bought another one.

I think that would be a little too much... unless you were going for a full-on aero look. You'd have to re-style the whole car or it'd look very out of place.

Agree, I think that would be over the top too as you would really need the car to suit the spoiler. It is a case of overall design of the exterior to match.

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure of you ref "rep is it lol". I state it is a replica in my post.

The " lol" bit is implying what....

Looks crud?

will ignore that then as I like it .

Only just seen this reply, sorry for digging up an old post, I didn't mean for that to come across as a form of 'dig' mate, I love your Vrs but I'm just not keen on the part of the spoiler across the bootlid, I was told that was the difference between the reps and originals? Although it appears I may have been misinformed....

Only just seen this reply, sorry for digging up an old post, I didn't mean for that to come across as a form of 'dig' mate, I love your Vrs but I'm just not keen on the part of the spoiler across the bootlid, I was told that was the difference between the reps and originals? Although it appears I may have been misinformed....

Appreciate the follow up..............thanks.

• 3 months later...

im rocking the wrc wing still feels strange looking in rear view mirror though after all these months with it but i do love it, also just gone back to standard spiders after running 3sdm 0.05's which were just too wide and the rubbing did my head in lol

post-103861-0-22173800-1419099506_thumb.jpg

post-103861-0-75802900-1419099521_thumb.jpg