Seat Leon FMIC Kit-Fit Octy Vrs?

Hi,

Could anybody help me.

I'm looking for a FMIC kit for my Octy Vrs

Don't fancy spending £600+ on a Forge kit but also do not have access to anybody that can do welding that is required for the customer kits due to take offs for N75 and recirculation

I have found the below kit that is for a Seat Leon-seems to have the ports for MAP sensor and N75 and recirc but could be completely different piping

http://www.toyosports.co.uk/fmic-seat-leon-18t-intercooler-kit-99-05-32099-957-p.asp

If this won't fit could anyone point me in the right direction for a decent relatively easy to install kit that doesn't cost a small fortune

Thanks guys

Should be ok with that Kit.

All 1.8T VAG cars of the 150/180 BHP traverse engine should be ok (this rules out the 210 and 225bhp versions) that have throttle on different side. 

You can get lot's of kits tbh that tend to range from £200 to £400 with FMIC and piping using a universal FMIC but with piping that should for the VAG cars.

Then you can go a lot higher for branded Kit's like Forge , Pro Alloy etc.

I have Forge (soon to be removed for custom install) I will tell you that if you want a dead easy fit with no messing and a simple install and if expense is no issue, there is a point to paying this higher premium,  it is just so simple to fit.

However if budget and price is the driver and you have time  and patience then the universal kits are the way to go.

Can vouch fo the toyosport intercooler, lasting well through numerous washes without corrosion issues unlike some more expensive versions... 

20140405_112902_zps7bf1160f.jpg

But don't forget to pressure test after for leaks

20140405_112204_zps4102356d.jpg

20140405_112139_zps1c097598.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys

Hi Andy68-I cannot see any connectors for the MAP an can only see 1 outlet for N74/Recirc-IS this correct or am I just being blind :P

Can vouch fo the toyosport intercooler, lasting well through numerous washes without corrosion issues unlike some more expensive versions... 

20140405_112902_zps7bf1160f.jpg

But don't forget to pressure test after for leaks

20140405_112204_zps4102356d.jpg

20140405_112139_zps1c097598.jpg

Skud missile-Nice looking bit of kit mate

• Like 1

can reproduce for a generous sum:) 

This is the fit the TOYOSPORT Type B 600mm x 300mm x 76mm 

But can be retro fitted by the customers dimensions of cooler BUT I only know this fits very well behind the S3 bumper.

I've fitted the Vrs bumper to my octavia 1.8t 4x4 so could remove that and see if it'll fit behind that with the same cooler if I get enough interest 

Edited by skud missile

can reproduce for a generous sum:) 

This is the fit the TOYOSPORT Type B 600mm x 300mm x 76mm 

But can be retro fitted by the customers dimensions of cooler BUT I only know this fits very well behind the S3 bumper.

I've fitted the Vrs bumper to my octavia 1.8t 4x4 so could remove that and see if it'll fit behind that with the same cooler if I get enough interest 

hmm like the sound of this

I have welly cooler to fit. I have a custom cut crash bar that i have brackets for the top of cooler but as the welly cooler is heavy i want to brace it from underneath too. This does not look easy to do.

I also have BAM inlet to fit and lot's of messing with loom to fit throttle to other side. I want my custom install looking like OEM as much as possible.

Well I now have the welly cooler fitted.

Car not running as need a custom elbow pipe from bam charge pipe to turbo. The charge pipe is 68mm And K03s outlet is 45mm anyone know what will fit would appreciate it.

I took pics all through the custom install and will post up laters.

What I will say is the job ain't easy if wanting similar set up to the bam which I did. Probably much easier if keeping the original manifold and pancake pipe arrangement which to have to say is the most stupid designed set up ever. That charge pipe to hose must have been boost leaking for ages as the seal is so poor.

I went for fitting FMIC as per Seat LCR Audi S3 / TT etc as much as possible.

Most of the time I took was cleaning stuff / painting stuff and making as OEM as possible, this is OCD to most folks. lol. Most folks who know me will get that....[emoji4]

Here's a few pics.

IMG_20140824_193214216_zpsplvqezh5.jpg

IMG_20140824_193141588_zpsgefozqtu.jpg

2014-07-25203113_zps2acf7787.jpg