2nd Hand Intercoolers

DarrellT

I've been looking to get an Intercoolers from the Audi S3 for the Yeti and came across a 2009 model being broken. The guy wants £150 for the Intercooler, what's the deal with these parts second hand?

Should I stick with buying new or are these ok used?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by DarrellT

Not again! Another alias to my ignore list.

Fred

Oh no what shall I do!!! Some random old guy on a Skoda forum has added me to his ignore list, how will life go on :)

Alternatively just stay off my threads ?

I've been looking to get an Intercoolers from the Audi S3 for the Yeti and came across a 2009 model being broken. The guy wants £150 for the Intercooler, what's the deal with these parts second hand?

Should I stick with buying new or are these ok used?

Thanks in advance :)

What has happened to your intercooler that it needs replacing?

Are you a duplicate account from DarrellGB?

(Query sent to Mods to check)

Not sure the rudeness to Fred was warranted, either.

Maybe anyone who dares to want to modify or update a Yeti had better post in one of the other sub forums where constructive comments are more forthcoming then?

Could it be that Fred and Graham are too quick to jump to conclusions because of tenuous links?

How about cutting people a bit of slack and doing what others on Briskoda seem to do easily - actually helping fellow members out?

Also, less of the sarcastic comments Darrell as we're normally an easy going bunch on here. Everyone take a chill pill and start afresh.

• Like 2

The DarrellT account should be removed as is a duplicate of DarrellGB.  Not sure why DarrellT has even been used in this case?

I'd give it half hour or so to post same Q from the right account and I delete the non freedom, hardly used, duplicate.

Maybe anyone who dares to want to modify or update a Yeti had better post in one of the other sub forums where constructive comments are more forthcoming then?

Could it be that Fred and Graham are too quick to jump to conclusions because of tenuous links?

How about cutting people a bit of slack and doing what others on Briskoda seem to do easily - actually helping fellow members out?

Also, less of the sarcastic comments Darrell as we're normally an easy going bunch on here. Everyone take a chill pill and start afresh.

I was intrigued as to why an intercooler needed replacing, which was why I asked the question, especially as there have been past queries about damage in that area in the past. The opening post was a bit short of details.

I jumped to no conclusions, but as stated was suspicious of the duplication. 

The DarrellT account should be removed as is a duplicate of DarrellGB.  Not sure why DarrellT has even been used in this case?

I'd give it half hour or so to post same Q from the right account and I delete the non freedom, hardly used, duplicate.

Quite.

Maybe he was fed up of the attitudes of some Yeti members when he was trying to ask a simple question.

The Forum has rules about duplicate accounts, and it appears i was correct in questioning that.

Now we know who the question was from I can see exactly why the question was asked.

Ah, so you are the culprit!

Yes it can and yes it will!

Thanks, I posted from my phone which somehow ended up on an acount I'd forgotten all about!!

Nice to see the old guard following form though, friendly bunch.