wind deflectors

I know theres been many posts before on these but after seeing some on a vrs I want some for my monte. I brought some climair ones soon after I got the car but they never fitted well so took them off. Are the team heko ones better? Anyone whos got them on there fabia , there thoughts would be welcome .thanks in advance

I have the Heko ones on mine , good fit and look nice although I do think they make more wind noise

20140928_140320_zps7d5dd14b.jpg

20140928_140412_zpsd6db8fc3.jpg

20140928_140320_zps7d5dd14b.jpg

• Like 1

I have a question, do they solve the problem of the rain water splashing the front windows in heavy raining (impossible to have a clear view of the side mirrors)  ?

I have a question, do they solve the problem of the rain water splashing the front windows in heavy raining (impossible to have a clear view of the side mirrors)  ?

Dunno I use a treatment on the mirrors so dont suffer that

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/engine-and-exterior/glass-cleaners-sealants/carlack-glass-sealing-kit/prod_348.html

Can't go wrong with the heko ones, took a few attempts to get them bedded in properly so that the windows didn't keep going down but they've now been in for 6 months with no issues at all.

Improves wind noise and stops the water streaming across the side windows in heavy rain.

+1 for Heko ones, I have the full set on my Monte. Took a few goes to get the 'anti pinch' to settle but had them a year and no issues. I didn't use the metal clips on mine not sure if that made a difference. Rain splatter is less, not sure about wind noise but you don't get that awful 'chugging' noise when the window is down a little.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have the Heko ones on mine , good fit and look nice although I do think they make more wind noise Can't go wrong with the heko ones, took a few attempts to get them bedded in properly so that the windows didn't keep going

• 3 weeks later...