Boost pipe leak

Hi there guys I was wondering if anyone who has experienced a leak on their boost pipe joints could advise me on anything I may be able to do. I have been advised I've got a leak and can't find anywhere else where it may be coming from.

Secondly the EGR seems to be leaving to, is this anything to worry about?

I'm unable to add photos at the moment will try to tomorrow, any advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks, Dan

Ouch, I have been looking about cleaning it however I'm unsure if I would be able to do the job. 

Would you say you're quite competent with working on your car and how long did it take you?!

My vrs was on 95k it's really not a hard job. A few guides on here. I give most things a go.

Well mine is just shy of 140k at the moment and am fairly confident it won't have been done before!

Thanks for the heads up and your help with regards to my issues :)

Cleaned mine out mileage was 115k then, it was like tar and loads of it, I used a screwdriver and kitchen roll (loads) and every now and again it still weeps oil from a hole on the EGR valve, I just wipe it away, I also used oven cleaner to remove some of the oily deposits. Mucky job but worth doing, my car is on 150k now so cleaning with help it. Happy cleaning.

I binned mine on 140k, rather pay £50 and never have to touch the dam thing again, its a PITA to remove .. hard to access the bottom screw with my sausage fingers :P

If your doing it, then may as well go the whole hog and remove clean the manifold ... another PITA :P

I was looking at cleaning the manifold but not too sure how to go about it, couldn't find enough info on it as not sure where it all comes apart. What's this elephant hose mod Steve?