vrs spider wheel weight and lighter alternative

Hey all. Anyone know the weight of the vrs spider rims? What 18" wheels that fit are lighter? Iv had td 1.2 on my old cars so wanted something different really.I like the cupra r wheels but I bet there not that light

So 17" is probably about 10kg a wheel. Not that heavy then. Was looking through loads of wheels last night and the only ones I like were about £1200 without tyres. Way out of my budget lol. I really like the cupra r wheels but not sure if they look good on a vrs. I do think multi spokes style suit the vrs the best tho.

Spiders 17" 9.3kg,

Think I read LCR 18" just over 10kg,

TD Pro race 3 17" same as Spider,

18" TD 1.2's about the same as Spiders but you'll end up with a slightly high weighted tyre.

I use OZ superleggera 8J x 17" which despite that size only weigh 7.2kg each.  They're only track wheels though so really should use something light on the road too.

I also have TD pro race 3 which are 17" x 7.5J but are heavier than the OZs slightly but still better than your average factory wheel. :)

So the 17" spiders aren't such a heavy weight as I thought. Maybe I'll just stick with them n get them powder coated or something. The Oz rims are way out of my price range lol. Team dynamics is probably the most I'd want to pay and if there isn't much weight saving I may aswell spend the money on other mods.