Immaculate refurbed Fabia vRS (Mk1) Alloys & Tyres

Hi,

I'm selling my collection of 16" Fabia vRS wheels as a monster brake upgrade means they are no longer suitable.

First set is my Road wheels. When I bought the car the wheels were very clean, no bubbles or kerb rash, just wanted them a different colour. City Powdercoating in Birmingham acid dipped them, sand blasted them and then powdercoated them a Gunmetal Grey finish.

I then fitted a set of brand new 205 45 16 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tyres, new genuine Skoda centre caps and had them on the car over the summer. As Coskev will testify my cars nothing more than a garage ornament so if the tyres have done 1500 road miles then that's all..

They are 99.99999% unmarked, theres a tiny chip on one of the spokes, but I'm being ultra fussy. Never been near a kerb, all balanced perfect and the finish is beautiful.

Tyres are approx. 7mm on all four as the pic will show, they are ready to fit straight on.

IMG_8429_zpsntdv50wb.jpg

IMG_8430_zps4kvkiatr.jpg

IMG_8431_zps6jbbxmuq.jpg

IMG_8432_zpsohorkqnq.jpg

IMG_8433_zpsguyosqtu.jpg

IMG_8434_zpsdekrefam.jpg

IMG_8437_zpsdvzq6jzq.jpg

IMG_8435_zpsvqbtkq14.jpg

I'm asking £275.00 for these, they WILL need collecting from Brierley Hill, West Midlands, DY5.

I also have another set of Mk1 vRS alloys, again fully refurbed up to this standard, in Sparkle Silver Metallic with 205 45 16 Federal RS-R Track Day tyres on that have done one Trackday. I'll get them photographed in the next few days but they are equally as immaculate and are the same price..

Any questions let me know!

Cheers

Matt