Cleaning vRS seats

I had never attempted this before, but as these seats are likely to be sold in a week or two, I thought I would have a go with my "Pet Vax" (usually reserved for carpets) on them,

Initial results are positive but I am waiting for them to dry out to see if they need another treatment.  The amount of dirt in the water being tipped out was astonishing! :o

Drivers seat

DSC_0005.jpg

After

DSC_0006_1.jpg

Passenger seat.  It was mainly the base on this that was a bit mucky

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Tipping out the water! :D

DSC_0009.jpg

Bits needing rinsing out the bottom.

DSC_0010.jpg

I think I might use this VAX a little more on interiors going forward.  I think the mongrel deserves a little TLC when she returns to me. :)

• Like 1

I have used Autosmart Bio Brisk in the past, usually would spray on previously the work with a brush then would run it through the george and would work fantastic.  But it it didnt work then i would opt for the steam cleaner instead

just cleaned my rear seat (thanks to a milshake) with 1001 stain remover, then bi carb of soda. only issue now is i have to do all the other seats!!! tried doinf the carpet at weekend **** that ballache of a job!