5 x 100/5 x 112 15mm hubcentric wheel spacers

pist0nbr0ke

Car now sold so I have a few bits to move on to a fellow enthusiast! 

Facelift style tail lights-these will fit all Octy II hatches from 04-13, they were fitted to my pre facelift '09 VRS. The centre (clear) section has had Lamin X subtle tint film applied, this will remove easily if required. Good condition, no cracks etc.

** SOLD **

15mm hubcentric wheel spacers-used condition-some marks, but no cracks. 5 x 112 / 5 x 100 PCD, 57.1mm centre bore, c/w 16 x 45mm extended bolts, radius seat. (I used the original locking bolts which just caught enough thread to work, never had any issues.)

£60 ** REDUCED AGAIN **

post-61800-0-68396800-1442404626_thumb.jpg

I'm open to offers on these, and delivery is negotiable via courier. Alternatively, you can collect from mid Wales.

:)

Edited by skodaphile

Bolts for the spacers?

I actually think I have, yes. I'm at work right now so I'll have a look tonight & confirm tomorrow. 

Right, I've looked them out-I've got 16 45mm bolts that suit (radius seat). I used the four original (27mm IIRC?) security bolts with these, they only just caught, but were enough, never had any issues.

Blinds and tail lights now sold. Spacers reduced.

Hi there fella, would you be prepared to sell the spacers with the longer bolts,if you have them, and if do could you give me a price posted to a London Postal Code pls , many thanks

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk