New brochure - front assist and ACC

As per a post elsewhere the new October 2014 brochure can now be downloaded. Not much new but (as speculated) front assist is standard on elegance now and ACC is optional across a lot more of the range (SE, elegance, scout and VRS). So is it worth me tweaking my elegance 1.4tsi dsg order to add ACC?

Mildly annoyed at this as I really wanted ACC but was assured when I ordered early this year that it wouldn't be coming back due to problems... then it came on the L&K and now front assist is standard on Elegance and ACC is an option! PAH!

Interesting Spec changes in the UK October brochure:

XDS Differential lock - standard on S and above!!!

Front Assistant - standard on Elegance, optional on Scout and vRS

ACC - an option on Elegance, Scout and vRS

Lane Assist - Option from SE to Elegance, standard on Scout and vRS

And

Under Seat Storage drawer replaced with Safety Vest Holder!!!!!!!

No Footwell Lighting option though!

Edited by mashterman

Interesting Spec changes in the UK October brochure:

XDS Differential lock - standard on S and above!!!

Front Assistant - standard on Elegance, optional on Scout and vRS

ACC - an option on Elegance, Scout and vRS

Lane Assist - Option from SE to Elegance, standard on Scout and vRS

And

Under Seat Storage drawer replaced with Safety Vest Holder!!!!!!!

No Footwell Lighting option though!

I thought it had always been a safety vest holder - or are you saying the passenger seat gets a safety vest holder as well?

I thought it had always been a safety vest holder - or are you saying the passenger seat gets a safety vest holder as well?

Yes AndyVee, you're right on the passenger side. Although it doesn't list the passenger under seat storage anymore.

Looks like the base price has come down a bit too. Just went through the configurator to see if that has been updated (it's not) and the same spec elegance as my order appears to be £300 less RRP than 13/9 - all the extras are the same price.

Of course it could have happened weeks ago and I've only just noticed!

• Like 1

I've just emailed my lease company re adding ACC (yes, I know it's 23:30, but it couldn't wait!)..... See what they say tomorrow.

Would be a MASSIVE bonus if (a) it's true and (B) I can get it added. Fingers crossed!

is this new?

Black design package plus Includes 19-inch Xtreme alloy wheels
(7.5 x 19-inch with 225/35 R19 88Y tyres and anti-theft wheel bolts), WUE - - - - - -  £625.00 £750.00
sunset glass, colour Maxi DOT trip computer, and black design package

is this new?

Black design package plus Includes 19-inch Xtreme alloy wheels

(7.5 x 19-inch with 225/35 R19 88Y tyres and anti-theft wheel bolts), WUE - - - - - -  £625.00 £750.00

sunset glass, colour Maxi DOT trip computer, and black design package

Don't think so

Mildly annoyed at this as I really wanted ACC but was assured when I ordered early this year that it wouldn't be coming back due to problems... then it came on the L&K and now front assist is standard on Elegance and ACC is an option! PAH!

Same here my brochure said ACC was standard and steeler didn't say otherwise. When my car turned up there was no ACC. I queried but was told that supply problems with ACC ment not possible and they pointed to small print. I was also told that even when it did come back VW and Audi would get the stock. I don't miss what I have never had but urinated off all the same.

• Like 1