Skip to content

nickytheshaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickytheshaft

  1. Yes bad quality led will stay on. Juste change to better ones
  2. You could have juste removed the tank from the car so that if the bag burst you would just have had to flush it and wash it clean. When I did mine, I drained the tank so that uf it burst, it wouldn't go into the system
  3. I imagine, on the 2014 model it is a straight forward operation. On the double walls I don't think you can even get it out
  4. Why is that? I got my bag out a few years ago and still run G13 without ant issues. The car has been drinking my collant since I got it new, I am now 12000km so refilling it once a year changes the collant 😁
  5. You need awhatever connector the antenna is using (most likely sma) to fakra female When i had an android head unit, I used the stock antenna with a fakra to sma and ot worked flawlessly.
  6. Send him your vin by pm and he will set you up
  7. It happens sometimes, turn the wifi on on the phone then look for your dongle bt and connect to it The phone sometimes connects straight to the car bt bypassing the dongle. My workaround is always leave the dongle in the usb socket
  8. Yes as @hill79 Said, you have tu activate wireless AA on your phone
  9. The dongle has built in WiFi. The phone connects to the dongle WiFi (replacing the usb cable) and to the car bt
  10. The one I use can't check for firmware updates as it has to be done by PC, it does not have OTA Update. If the searche can be an issue, maybe that is why it runs well.
  11. When did you change your air filter? Last guess after that yould n'be fuel filter of fuel pump. The pump died on a frien's car. It started stuttering then the engine cut off
  12. Then maybe the ignition coils. Did you run a scan?
  13. https://a.aliexpress.com/_EJKlhEE This is perfect. I have been using the android auto version for over a year and 0 problems
  14. You should have gone with the one I linked. I have been using it for over a year and it is flawless.
  15. Ok thanks, I will have it checked in the future. Anyway, car is running smooth...
  16. You should send your unit to pab tu have it set correctly
  17. Hello, So I decided to do my plugs on my 2014 vrs. The car has 113000km and the plugs where done at 40000km by the dealer. Little tip, if you can't get the coils out, run the engine to temperature, it will get rid of the seal of the coil. Anyway, my plug on the left side was soaking in oil. Is it just a crushed seal done by the manufacturer or an issue with the thread?
  18. You also have to change the usb port. Easiest way to avoid all these codings is to add an android auto / carplay box. I did it on a friends class b and it works Great. Something like this https://a.aliexpress.com/_EICSprc
  19. So i got my answer from the vw forum. It turned out to be the led lights in the trunk. It seems, i quote the forum "swapping the bulb out for an LED changes the resistance of the bulb which changes the voltage on the monitoring connection - and so it makes sense that the change results in "boot lid open"." I switched back and forward between the led and normal bulb and the notification would only appear with the ked Bulbs.... So problem solved
  20. Well the car started acting weird again. It will go back to the dealer as this started after they changed the airbag
  21. Disconnected and reconnected the battery, the whole car went to errors, Started the engine and let it run then the errors cleared. The car would still not lock. Turned off the car for 5mn restated, turned off again and the car finally accepted to lock without flushing and staying that the trunks is open. I really don't know what happened
  22. Hi, So I got my takata airbag changed yesterday on my 2014 tsi vrs. Since then I can't lock my car. When I lock it from the inside there is no problem. If I lock it with the remote control or by touching the handle, the car locks but the hazard lights and puddles light Start flashing and the car unlocks the trunks.... The shop is closed untill Monday so I am stuck. Tomorrow I will try disconnecting the battery. Meanwhile, if anyone has an Idea, i am all ears
  23. To speak on the phone, you will also need to add a mic in the dome light area

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.