Everything posted by nickytheshaft
-
Interior Light
Yes bad quality led will stay on. Juste change to better ones
- Octavia Estate coolant bag burst
- Octavia Estate coolant bag burst
- Octavia Estate coolant bag burst
- Octavia Estate coolant bag burst
-
Aftermarket DAB aerial - help with connection
You need awhatever connector the antenna is using (most likely sma) to fakra female When i had an android head unit, I used the stock antenna with a fakra to sma and ot worked flawlessly.
-
Head unit change
Send him your vin by pm and he will set you up
-
Wireless Android Auto Dongle
It happens sometimes, turn the wifi on on the phone then look for your dongle bt and connect to it The phone sometimes connects straight to the car bt bypassing the dongle. My workaround is always leave the dongle in the usb socket
-
AA Wireless
Yes as @hill79 Said, you have tu activate wireless AA on your phone
-
AA Wireless
The dongle has built in WiFi. The phone connects to the dongle WiFi (replacing the usb cable) and to the car bt
- Wireless CarPlay
-
Misfire at 29-32 mph in 4th gear
When did you change your air filter? Last guess after that yould n'be fuel filter of fuel pump. The pump died on a frien's car. It started stuttering then the engine cut off
-
Misfire at 29-32 mph in 4th gear
Then maybe the ignition coils. Did you run a scan?
-
Misfire at 29-32 mph in 4th gear
Spark plugs?
- Wireless CarPlay
-
Carlinkit - AA \ Carplay Wireless dongle
You should have gone with the one I linked. I have been using it for over a year and it is flawless.
-
Oil on spark plug
Ok thanks, I will have it checked in the future. Anyway, car is running smooth...
-
Upgrading/swapping radio to support bluetooth?
You should send your unit to pab tu have it set correctly
-
Oil on spark plug
Hello, So I decided to do my plugs on my 2014 vrs. The car has 113000km and the plugs where done at 40000km by the dealer. Little tip, if you can't get the coils out, run the engine to temperature, it will get rid of the seal of the coil. Anyway, my plug on the left side was soaking in oil. Is it just a crushed seal done by the manufacturer or an issue with the thread?
-
skoda carplay
You also have to change the usb port. Easiest way to avoid all these codings is to add an android auto / carplay box. I did it on a friends class b and it works Great. Something like this https://a.aliexpress.com/_EICSprc
-
Can't lock my car
So i got my answer from the vw forum. It turned out to be the led lights in the trunk. It seems, i quote the forum "swapping the bulb out for an LED changes the resistance of the bulb which changes the voltage on the monitoring connection - and so it makes sense that the change results in "boot lid open"." I switched back and forward between the led and normal bulb and the notification would only appear with the ked Bulbs.... So problem solved
-
Can't lock my car
Well the car started acting weird again. It will go back to the dealer as this started after they changed the airbag
-
Can't lock my car
Disconnected and reconnected the battery, the whole car went to errors, Started the engine and let it run then the errors cleared. The car would still not lock. Turned off the car for 5mn restated, turned off again and the car finally accepted to lock without flushing and staying that the trunks is open. I really don't know what happened
-
Can't lock my car
Hi, So I got my takata airbag changed yesterday on my 2014 tsi vrs. Since then I can't lock my car. When I lock it from the inside there is no problem. If I lock it with the remote control or by touching the handle, the car locks but the hazard lights and puddles light Start flashing and the car unlocks the trunks.... The shop is closed untill Monday so I am stuck. Tomorrow I will try disconnecting the battery. Meanwhile, if anyone has an Idea, i am all ears
-
Upgrading/swapping radio to support bluetooth?
To speak on the phone, you will also need to add a mic in the dome light area