Skip to content

nickytheshaft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickytheshaft

  1. the 3 rear seats are inoccupied and not fastned. is somenon sits, it will go white and ring if the belt is not fastned. Te other one seems to be cruise control issue. Amber Adaptive Cruise Control Warning Light | Volkswagen UKAn amber warning light means action is required. Stop the car when it is safe to do so and turn off the engine. Visit your nearest VW repairer for assistance
  2. How many miles on your plugs? I do mine every 60k km My vrs did it a while, took it to the dealer and they had an ecu update. They injected it and problem solved.
  3. maybe spring loaded struts like this ? https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005008051031359.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.4.65d0cfb6VSPNUs&aem_p4p_detail=202605070057182292798102964920000071786&algo_pvid=9ac054b8-c454-4877-bc3c-858a7a3da7e6&algo_exp_id=9ac054b8-c454-4877-bc3c-858a7a3da7e6-3&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22order%22%3A%22288%22%2C%22eval%22%3A%221%22%2C%22fromPage%22%3A%22search%22%7D&pdp_npi=6%40dis%21EUR%2136.41%2136.39%21%21%2141.82%2141.79%21%40211b6c1917781406382161474ebb07%2112000043445454867%21sea%21FR%21914286551%21X%211%210%21n_tag%3A-29919%3Bd%3Aa4339c9d%3Bm03_new_user%3A-29895&curPageLogUid=3Fjmi2L7Gplm&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch%7Cquery_from%3A%7Cx_object_id%3A1005008051031359%7C_p_origin_prod%3A&search_p4p_id=202605070057182292798102964920000071786_1
  4. yes same here. I have 2 different dongles and they react the same when left plugged in. Ony workaroung I found is unplug them when I get out. Then coming back, wait for the phone to connect to the car BT then plug the dongle back. My second dongle is carplay/android auto, when used on carplay, no issues, it only happens with AA
  5. same for me, my 2014 vrs got new just had a water pump after 121000km. go for a well cared car.
  6. Only Normal thing here is 100 degrés celcius oil température
  7. Is the car under warranty? 6 days!!! take it back abd have them fix everything or refund
  8. I can't tell. All i can say is that my 220 tsi doesn't do that.
  9. Go for AGM, but you will need to tell the car that it is an AGM and not EFB with VCDS It is what I did on mine
  10. My Bad, i was thinking km...
  11. Service your car, do your oil changes in time and it will pass 200000km easy. Also change your gear box oil at this mileage
  12. I just checked and unclipping the trim like on the video does in fact reveal the slots. The trim must not be removed, just clicked down like on the video
  13. just found this video, the trim has to be unclipsed by pressing it down from the slot
  14. Hello @pab567 i see the two slots for the keys on the upper part but nothing on the bottom. Here is a picture in just made. There are no slots between the trim and the screen. Du tout have à picture to show me where to insert the keys? Thanks
  15. Figured it out. There seems to be a trim on the bottom. Now I have tu figure how to get it off without braking it
  16. Hello, Can anyone or maybe @pab567 (I also pm'ed you) tell me how to remove a 5E0919605M screen ? I see the two slots on the top, that release the top clips but I can't see the bottom slots. The screen stays attaches by the bottom.clips and I can't get it off. Thanks
  17. The space is tight but it's easy. Remove the black cover Remove the lead to the bulb Twist it about an 8th and it will unclip Do the same backward and you are good to go. Getting the bulb in straight is a bit tricky but it's a 10mn job for the boh
  18. Yep just had the dame thing on my 2014 tsi. It went to the dealer on tuesday. Water pump.... They will charge 1400 euros for the pump, the regulator and the labour
  19. So Skoda said they have to reprogramme the key, and so, of course not free. I guess they are juste trying to sell me something. I will read the handbook again and try to figure it out
  20. I did noir find je un the handbook but tried what i saw on youtub. Press open Burton Open the car with the key Press on the start button with the key And.... The alarme we went off... Anyway, the car ils going on the dealer on wednesday for a coolant leak. I will ask them
  21. Thanks, I will check the handbook tomorrow.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.