Everything posted by nickytheshaft
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/491284-android-10-stereo-£162-aliexpress-gamble-results/page/10/#findComment-5610110 https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/491284-android-10-stereo-£162-aliexpress-gamble-results/page/11/ This is what you need https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/491284-android-10-stereo-£162-aliexpress-gamble-results/page/17/#findComment-5617506
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
As i Saïd, read the whole poste, The fakra to usb is not wired properly. Maybe it is for mkii Octavia's. There power is not connected to the right place. You need to either split and rewire or split and redirect the power cables to the quad lock or ask the seller for the plug that has the power leads to the quad lock. It is all explained in those topics
-
Chinese Android RNABAU Octavia mk3 2015
I guess a faulty canbus box. I tried several Chinese units and never had this issue. As @varaderoguy said, you buy cheap you get cheap. Better to save your money and upgrade to mib2
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
- Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
-
Retrofiting reverse parking cam to Mk3
Ok my bad. Sorry
-
Retrofiting reverse parking cam to Mk3
check this link https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004071065797.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.1.c8e7Dhq3Dhq3ux&aem_p4p_detail=202502180017398548888713219750000151454&algo_pvid=4d3abc59-d1da-4139-a878-b0cebf39f874&algo_exp_id=4d3abc59-d1da-4139-a878-b0cebf39f874-0&pdp_ext_f={"order"%3A"79"%2C"eval"%3A"1"}&pdp_npi=4%40dis!EUR!41.19!41.19!!!306.24!306.24!%402103849717398666593114863eb51e!12000027941842793!sea!FR!914286551!X&curPageLogUid=rmSC0DsKnHqs&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch|query_from%3A&search_p4p_id=202502180017398548888713219750000151454_1 the seller says "This camera work with PQ or MQB Platform only.We did not test on the car if it is before 2015. " so you may need codding, it is just a bit to change. I did it on my 2014 Amundsen with another camera
-
Retrofiting reverse parking cam to Mk3
Yes, Also it may need little vcds coding This auto coding from the sinomart may be a little hit or miss
-
Android 10 Stereo £162 AliExpress gamble! Results:
To complete what @FUBAR said, depending on your unit, you may not see what mode is selected. the button will still cycle trought the modes (press it several times and the light will go off when hyou reach normal mode). I tried several units and the only one showing the driving modes on the screen was the ebilaen one. therfor, you will still see the selected mode (and be able to select any mode) in the car menu
-
4 season tyres on pertol VRS?
Thanks for your comments. I will look into these ones then
-
4 season tyres on pertol VRS?
Pirelli seems tu be a good one https://www.tyrereviews.com/Tyre-Tests/2024-Sports-Car-All-Season-Tyre-Test.htm
-
4 season tyres on pertol VRS?
Thanks, Anything in mind? Michelin crossclimate 2 Goodyear Vector The thing is not loose grip in the summer
-
4 season tyres on pertol VRS?
Hello, I have owned a 2014 petrol VRS from new. In the summet I run goddyear eagle assymetrics and change my tyres in the winter. I am statring to get bored of changing every 6 months (mandatory where I live) I was wondering if 4 season tyres where possible with the 220 HP of the car. If yes, are they any 4 season tyres that can be safe in the summer allowing occasional madness? In the winter I always stay cool. I mainly have cold weather and occasionaly go to the mountains, from part of the small trips to the mountains, I donn't get much snow
-
Activation smartlink android auto
You can also use the green menu https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9uwYmBPc1Q
-
Tech dinosaur seeks to use phone with Bolero
Maybe... Mine heats up quite bad on long journeys.
-
Tech dinosaur seeks to use phone with Bolero
Go for wireless and charge the phone on the cigarette lighter. The car USB doesn't put out enought power and you phone will be struggemeing between a low charge and heavy usage for the navigation. It will end up burning hot. Wireless dongle + cigarette lighter charger is the best combo for you phone
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
Pab can get and configure them for you
-
MIB2 retrofit on an MY2015 L&K
@pab567to the rescue.
-
Carlinkit - AA \ Carplay Wireless dongle
go for the cheapo ones, they works very well. You can have AA+CP for about 15 euros and everything is ok on my amundsen mib 2.0
-
FIRST CAR - ADVICE NEEDED
Sorry, no clue. But having a mk4 car, you should post in the right section. You are on the mk3 channel
-
Octavia MK3 aftermarket headunit possible?
Nope no wireless android auto on any oem head unit. The adaptors work really well thought. The advantages are good call quality (that will degrade on an after market unit) plus you maintain all the car settings and errors messages. If you car doesn't have the unit you want, you can easily upgrade
-
HELP! MIB2 GP 6.5" to MIB2.5 9.2" RETROFIT and SOME PROBLEMS
Have you tried changing the radio display settings? In dabo Sme display modes don't show the radio informations If it is fm, you will have to upload the logos through your usb drive. The radio should find most of them then you have to map the ones the radio doesn't find. https://updateportal.skoda-auto.com/
-
HELP! MIB2 GP 6.5" to MIB2.5 9.2" RETROFIT and SOME PROBLEMS
You should Check with @pab567 and maybe send him your unit for recoding
-
MIB1 android auto/ car play solution
I had one of those, They work ok but on speech recogntion, it would just hang, not understanding what I was saying. For the reste it is fine (navigation, musique, vidéo, AA but without speech recognition...)