Skip to content

thebrighton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thebrighton

  1. Yep, Move & Fun died after the last update back in November. I have had half a dozen or so email exchanges with Skoda who are "looking into it". Yeah right
  2. I am at the point of giving up. Skoda UK have been relatively ok at replying to emails but all they ever say is can we have screenshots so we can pass it on to our tech guys. I've sent them a screenshot of the Citigo opening screen (that was tricky as it only appears for 2-3 seconds) and a black screen. I can't really see how the heck that is of any help to their tech guys which is probably why I've been asked to send them 3 times now! Lucky we're not allowed to go anywhere at themoment
  3. Yep, I've emailed them direct as well. We shall wait and see again
  4. Move & Fun, the App that Skoda just can't help fiddling with or getting right! After a few months of working fine it suddenly decided it wouldn't open due to a lack of memory despite over 20GB being free on the phone. I ended up having to uninstall then reinstall it which just made matters worse. It will install but when you open it nothing happens apart from a fleeting glimpse of the opening screen then just nothing but a black screen. Looking at app feedback I am not alone. Why do they insist on constantly playing with it as every time without fail they **** it up!
  5. Oh dear, if you think me saying "It quite obviously isn't standard. The 62 plate is a SE Greentach and the 66 a Colour Edition both of which definitely haven't and never have had adjustable intermittent" is having an attitude then you've had a very sheltered life. At the end of the day it was you that started by clearly suggesting I was lying so you obviously have some concept of an attitude so by mate, you aren't worth talking to. No point replying as you're now have the honor of being the first person on my Ignored Users list.
  6. My attitude? You basically accused me of lying when I said it wasn't an option on the 2 Citigo's we own as all Skoda's have come with it for 20 years! Out of curiosity I just had a look at the 11 used Citigo's my local dealership has in stock and the only one that has adjustable intermittent is the electric one. No one asked you to apologise but I suggest you check your facts in future before making statements as you obviously have a problem with admitting you were wrong.
  7. I don't recall saying they didn't have intermittent, it's adjustable intermittent they don't have. I don't recall ever owning or driving a car that didn't have intemittent. It quite obviously isn't standard. The 62 plate is a SE Greentach and the 66 a Colour Edition both of which definitely haven't and never have had adjustable intermittent. Neither have auto wipers either.
  8. Not sure why you're amazed, I've owned over 20 cars and the grand total of one has had adjustable intermittent, a Suzuki Swift. Perhaps I just don't buy enough top of the range models
  9. Nope, neither came with that option.
  10. Of course the intermittent speed is another whole new issue. On our 62 plate the intermittent wipes every 5 seconds whilst on our 66 plate it is a useless 16 seconds!
  11. We've 2 Citigo's and both have wipers that switch to intermittent from continuous when stopped at traffic lights and restart as soon as you start moving. This feature has never been an problem/issue.
  12. Howdy, My android phone decided to have a funny 5 minutes and I now need to re install the Move & Fun app but what has happened to it? I can't find it anywhere on Playstore. Edit - sort of found it but it says my phone isn't compatible so I can't download it. Odd as it was working fine up until now!

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.