Skip to content

VRS_White_Hatch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VRS_White_Hatch

  1. I got mine off ebay, pretty good https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Octavia-Car-Mats-2013-VRS-Icon-Logo/183967062685?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
  2. A 95 compared to a 97 load rated tyre wont make much difference to the ride, but it might actually be cheaper. Higher sidewall tyres are generally a higher load rating than low profile anyway, as long as your tyres exceed the axle weight your vehicle can carry they will be legal and fine. I was just offering advice on something to consider when browsing tyre sites. Your tyre pressures will have far more effect on the ride than the load rating.
  3. Hi, Wonder if anyone has any knowledge or experience with this one ... I have a Dec 2018 VRS Octavia purchased used, but previous owner has paid for (or got free) Skoda connect - but never bothered registering for it. I have downloaded the phone app and set it up (on my laptop), got the code they sent, put it in with Vin no etc and its all recognised and registered. I selected a Skoda service partner and this was accepted. However to use some of the features (Such as remote access or honk and flash) it doesn't work - on the phone it just says error so I tried on laptop. A little balloon pops up saying "Unverified". I clicked on it and it says to use these features you have to be verified with your service partner please call in. So I did. And guess what? They know nothing about it. After asking person after person they were referred to a new car salesman who said " Oh yeah they said something about this on the training, I think we have to activate it" He suggested the young lad on the parts and service rings Skoda UK and finds out about it. So I guess nobody else has done it with a car from that main dealer, and to be honest my limited dealings with them so far don't fill me with any confidence. Anyone help? Failing this I'll ring Skoda UK myself, but we could do with some info on here to help anyone with the same sort of problem. Thanks.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.