Skip to content

sussamb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sussamb

  1. Act quickly, Skoda are trying to sell cars before end March. Just bought a new 1.5 DSG SEL for £29K on the road.
  2. sussamb replied to JohnDS's topic in Skoda Karoq
    They tell you a lot more than that. If folks would only look at them we wouldn't get many of the queries we get here.
  3. sussamb replied to JohnDS's topic in Skoda Karoq
    You can download a pdf version, that's what I do.
  4. Think you were taught differently to me then. The whole point of an emergency stop was to stop in time, didn't matter if you stalled and it certainly wouldn't have mattered to the person you were attempting not to crash into😁
  5. I've had torque steer on much lower powered cars. The fact it's a 2025 car doesn't in itself negate torque steer. However looking at the video the OP has now posted torque steer can be ruled out.
  6. I generally fill mine to the top, 3 years old and around 25K miles. No issues.
  7. This can happen in front wheels drive cars if you accelerate quickly, nothing unusual.
  8. I don't believe you can set if for numerous speeds, at least you can't on mine.
  9. Never seen that behaviour. I often sit stationary with my wipers working.
  10. If a slight drizzle I just use the flick wipe, if that's the correct term. Any setting in those circumstances doesn't do it for me.
  11. I play all mine from my attached phone. Just works. Always starts where it left off. Haven't used a thumb drive for many years.
  12. Hmmm .... I couldn't find it but it seems to be available only on the Sportline edition, which I don't want.
  13. Thanks all. Winter plus package wasn't coming up when I looked at current options. Will raise it with Skoda when I start haggling 😁
  14. Except that doesn't seem to be included 😕
  15. Asked this in the Karoq forum and repeating here as might be useful for those buying any Skoda. Have an appointment in March with my local Skoda dealer as considering replacing our 2018 Karoq. Been looking at their on line car builder and can't see a way of adding a heated screen, I seem to recall from the time we ordered our current one that it was included in the so called 'winter pack' but that's now missing the heated screen as much of what was standard in that, eg heated seats and steering wheel, is now included on the basic model as standard but heated screen isn't listed. Can anyone who has ordered a Skoda recently let me know if heated screen is now standard?
  16. Have an appointment in March with my local Skoda dealer as considering replacing our 2018 Karoq. Been looking at their on line car builder and can't see a way of adding a heated screen, I seem to recall from the time we ordered our current one that it was included in the so called 'winter pack' but that's now missing the heated screen as much of what was standard in that, eg heated seats and steering wheel, is now included on the basic model as standard but heated screen isn't listed. Can anyone who has ordered a Karoq recently let me know if heated screen is now standard?
  17. If as your user name implies you have a Kamiq you may wish to post in the Kamiq forum.
  18. I'm going to see them as planning anyway to change our nearly 8 year old Karoq.
  19. I spray my actuatorwith a silicone spray every month now just to keep it well lubricated.
  20. To replace it yourself see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuF21KrB8w
  21. Not all are. My original ones lasted 3 years before they needed replacing.
  22. Never heard that at below zero temps
  23. Just on space, we have a 7 year old Karoq and a 3 year old Kamiq. We regularly travel to France, and now take the newer Kamiq. While the boot is slightly smaller we still manage to pack the same amount in and the mpg is far better, often 500 on a full tank.
  24. My Karoq 1.5 is also 7 years old, doesn't stall and never has. Always strange to hear that some have issues.
  25. I suspect it's the cold. May even still have some ice caught up somewhere inside. On.y way to be sure is wait until the temperature improves.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.