Everything posted by sussamb
-
Sportline dilemma
Act quickly, Skoda are trying to sell cars before end March. Just bought a new 1.5 DSG SEL for £29K on the road.
-
Hi From Cornwall
They tell you a lot more than that. If folks would only look at them we wouldn't get many of the queries we get here.
-
Hi From Cornwall
You can download a pdf version, that's what I do.
-
Buying Advice Please
Think you were taught differently to me then. The whole point of an emergency stop was to stop in time, didn't matter if you stalled and it certainly wouldn't have mattered to the person you were attempting not to crash into😁
-
When accelerating, the car pulls to the right
I've had torque steer on much lower powered cars. The fact it's a 2025 car doesn't in itself negate torque steer. However looking at the video the OP has now posted torque steer can be ruled out.
-
Kamiq Emissions Alarm
I generally fill mine to the top, 3 years old and around 25K miles. No issues.
-
When accelerating, the car pulls to the right
This can happen in front wheels drive cars if you accelerate quickly, nothing unusual.
-
Speed limit warning
I don't believe you can set if for numerous speeds, at least you can't on mine.
-
Kamiq wipers stop below 7 mph
Never seen that behaviour. I often sit stationary with my wipers working.
-
Rain sensing wipers or not
If a slight drizzle I just use the flick wipe, if that's the correct term. Any setting in those circumstances doesn't do it for me.
-
Secret sauce to get the media player working reliably from a thumb drive?
I play all mine from my attached phone. Just works. Always starts where it left off. Haven't used a thumb drive for many years.
-
Heated front screen
Hmmm .... I couldn't find it but it seems to be available only on the Sportline edition, which I don't want.
-
Heated front screen option?
Thanks all. Winter plus package wasn't coming up when I looked at current options. Will raise it with Skoda when I start haggling 😁
-
Heated front screen
Except that doesn't seem to be included 😕
-
Heated front screen
Asked this in the Karoq forum and repeating here as might be useful for those buying any Skoda. Have an appointment in March with my local Skoda dealer as considering replacing our 2018 Karoq. Been looking at their on line car builder and can't see a way of adding a heated screen, I seem to recall from the time we ordered our current one that it was included in the so called 'winter pack' but that's now missing the heated screen as much of what was standard in that, eg heated seats and steering wheel, is now included on the basic model as standard but heated screen isn't listed. Can anyone who has ordered a Skoda recently let me know if heated screen is now standard?
-
Heated front screen option?
Have an appointment in March with my local Skoda dealer as considering replacing our 2018 Karoq. Been looking at their on line car builder and can't see a way of adding a heated screen, I seem to recall from the time we ordered our current one that it was included in the so called 'winter pack' but that's now missing the heated screen as much of what was standard in that, eg heated seats and steering wheel, is now included on the basic model as standard but heated screen isn't listed. Can anyone who has ordered a Karoq recently let me know if heated screen is now standard?
- Servicing mileages and components.
-
Update offer email from Skoda
I'm going to see them as planning anyway to change our nearly 8 year old Karoq.
-
Karoq Fuel Flap won’t open
I spray my actuatorwith a silicone spray every month now just to keep it well lubricated.
-
Karoq Fuel Flap won’t open
To replace it yourself see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuF21KrB8w
- Automatic Wipers Sensitivity
-
Strange engine sound after turning off in freezing temperatures
Never heard that at below zero temps
-
Viewing a used Kamiq SE L Exec 2022 40,505 Miles - £15,975 - what to look out for?
Just on space, we have a 7 year old Karoq and a 3 year old Kamiq. We regularly travel to France, and now take the newer Kamiq. While the boot is slightly smaller we still manage to pack the same amount in and the mpg is far better, often 500 on a full tank.
-
Sold my 1.5SEL Karoq
My Karoq 1.5 is also 7 years old, doesn't stall and never has. Always strange to hear that some have issues.
-
Failing door latch?
I suspect it's the cold. May even still have some ice caught up somewhere inside. On.y way to be sure is wait until the temperature improves.