Everything posted by sussamb
-
Downloadable manual link
Well there is one as I have it, but can't recall how I did it. It's larger than 10Mb as well so I can't attach it here.
-
Will it start?
Nothing wrong with a bit of French
-
Driver Car Seat Cushion.
That's probably why my seats are comfortable, never use my back pockets 😁
-
Driver Car Seat Cushion.
My family reckon the seats are very comfortable, 6 year old car, used regularly on 5 to 6 hour trips.
-
DSG boxes on 1.0 and 1.5 engines?
Thing is they aren't really anything like the auto boxes of the past, they are manual gearboxes with electronic clutches.
-
Low quality seat
Strange as ours is 6 years old too and the seats look perfect still.
-
Will it start?
We leave our car sitting on our driveway for months too while we're in France, never given a thought to it not starting and it does every time, that's on a 6 year old battery in our Karoq. Like you in many years of driving I've never had a battery issue, and my 10 year old Focus when I sold it was still on its original battery.
-
DSG boxes on 1.0 and 1.5 engines?
In sport my 1.5 DSG, now 2 years old, accelerates very quickly when needed, I tested a 1.0 and 1.5 before I bought and there is a considerable difference between them.
-
Will it start?
Stop/start batteries only 'take a beating' as you put it if you allow them too, plus the system puts more strain on starter motor etc, it's why i always switch it off before I drive off!
-
Will it start?
Various. Just got back this week after 2 months away.
-
Will it start?
We leave ours for around 2 months at a time as we live over half the year in France. Always starts without issue on our return.
-
Kamiq Start Stop Issues
Just press the button by the gearstick every time you start the engine. Second nature to me now.
-
Kamiq Start Stop Issues
I have a 2022 Kamiq but always turn stop/start off. Got into the habit on my wife's 2018 Karoq. Can't see the point of even having it, just simply a way of manufactures claiming an extra percentage point in fuel economy.
-
Extortionate fees at Skoda dealership
Maybe you have a bad dealer, ours has been excellent not that we've needed them often. Our Karoq has been pretty much faultless.
-
Dash/cockpit rattling
Ours is silent and was from new..
-
To fold or not to fold - that is the question
Really? We can unlock the boot without the drivers door unlocking, but it's an 18 plate. Maybe Skoda have changed the way it works.
-
ACC in Snow
Came on because the sensor was dirty.
-
ACC in Snow
Didn't fail, just couldn't see 😀
-
To fold or not to fold - that is the question
You can set them not to fold etc in Settings. I'd be doing that if mine were freezing up.
-
Space Saver Wheel - set-up advice
Yes you should have the wire thing and also some plastic tweezers that allow you to remove the plastic wheel nut covers. Both are only a pound or two from Skoda.
-
Cabin resonance/vibration in Karoq
Never had anything like that and my Karoq is 6 years old.
-
Stuck Shifter lever.
Yep, it wouldn't move unless the foot brake is on.
-
1.5 Tsi Power Cutting Out
Our Karoq is a manual ...
-
1.5 Tsi Power Cutting Out
Always find these posts difficult to understand as our 2018 with the same engine has never stalled in the circumstances described, and both I and my wife drive it.
-
Normal engine sound?
I have a 2018 with the same engine. Something isn't right with yours.