Everything posted by defsix
-
Lane assist coding with Car Scanner for Superb FL 2019
I have Sign recognition, ACC etc. when I coded LCA, it wouldn't engage on the menu. (Used Carista)
-
Lane assist coding with Car Scanner for Superb FL 2019
I have all the things you have too. FL 19 plate. 2020 car. No lane assistance. Never got it to work. I wonder is it an early FL issue?
-
The Superb III Picture thread
How much all in for parts?
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
I shall take note of this 😂
-
What have you done to your Superb III today?
Bought myself a steel wheel. Flat Bottom, Perforated, Heated, View Button, DSG Paddles. 3V0419091AF BGW
- Error codes
-
Superb estate SE-L Rear Suspension Upgrade
Here's a part numbers chart I've been working on. It's not all verified but should give you a good overview. skoda_superb_mk3_suspension_v1.html
- 2016 CRLB Superb issues
- 2016 CRLB Superb issues
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Thanks Cairus! That confirms what I have on my chart and wish list. Sorry Binx1310 for hijacking and confusing!
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
You seem to have more choices than me certainly. I have heated wheel, and the view button. (Virtual Cockpit ). Would like the DSG paddles, would really like perforated and or Flat Bottom!
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
skoda_steering_wheels_v11.html More forums and products added. See Change log.
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
I found the same part number elsewhere too. It hadn't been previously picked up by my AI chart. From my research: Heated: ✗ — CWE on the 3V0 family denotes non-heated smooth leather (BGW = heated smooth; CWE = non-heated smooth on 3V0 platform) skoda_steering_wheels_v10.html
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
I'm back with a another update! Version 7 - Download the HTML to view. Notes: Here's the verified V7 chart. Click the amber banner at the top to see the full changes log. Here's a summary of what was found and corrected across BriSkoda, Polish SuperbClub, German SkodaCommunity, and Allegro.pl. Updated images to SVG renders. skoda_steering_wheels_v7.html
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Ah, sorry, you miss understand me. I am creating this list for everyones use, primarily i set it up for myself. If anyone can contribute or spot an error I would be grateful!
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Download the HTML file.
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
These steering wheels are like rocking horse waste!
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
I've attached the Claude URL and a copy of the HTML file. Feedback is welcome!
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Yeah, tried posting HTML... Didn't work. Adjusted now
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Ah no worries. I'll have another look. Someone may chimb in with a few numbers 8f I'm lucky
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Ah, no worries. Do you have a Part Number for the round version? I'm struggling to find a range of suitable part numbers. Not too bothered if it's FB or Round, Standard or Perforated.
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
Sounds like the one I need! Flat Bottom or Round ? Searching seems to bring up round. Are you selling?
-
Round steering wheel with DSG paddles
I'm going to jump on this band wagon. I'm looking for a steering wheel with DSG Paddles, not bothered FB or Round, I currently have Heated, with View. MY20. Could anyone be generous enough to provide a part number for either or ?