Skip to content

defsix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by defsix

  1. I have Sign recognition, ACC etc. when I coded LCA, it wouldn't engage on the menu. (Used Carista)
  2. I have all the things you have too. FL 19 plate. 2020 car. No lane assistance. Never got it to work. I wonder is it an early FL issue?
  3. How much all in for parts?
  4. I shall take note of this 😂
  5. Bought myself a steel wheel. Flat Bottom, Perforated, Heated, View Button, DSG Paddles. 3V0419091AF BGW
  6. Will it do a full regen if there is an error on the system?
  7. Here's a part numbers chart I've been working on. It's not all verified but should give you a good overview. skoda_superb_mk3_suspension_v1.html
  8. Either the SCR is blocked or you have issues elsewhere. Was the EGR/DPF mapped out?
  9. If the DPF exploded , I assume downstream was also cleaned ?
  10. Thanks Cairus! That confirms what I have on my chart and wish list. Sorry Binx1310 for hijacking and confusing!
  11. You seem to have more choices than me certainly. I have heated wheel, and the view button. (Virtual Cockpit ). Would like the DSG paddles, would really like perforated and or Flat Bottom!
  12. skoda_steering_wheels_v11.html More forums and products added. See Change log.
  13. I found the same part number elsewhere too. It hadn't been previously picked up by my AI chart. From my research: Heated: ✗ — CWE on the 3V0 family denotes non-heated smooth leather (BGW = heated smooth; CWE = non-heated smooth on 3V0 platform) skoda_steering_wheels_v10.html
  14. I'm back with a another update! Version 7 - Download the HTML to view. Notes: Here's the verified V7 chart. Click the amber banner at the top to see the full changes log. Here's a summary of what was found and corrected across BriSkoda, Polish SuperbClub, German SkodaCommunity, and Allegro.pl. Updated images to SVG renders. skoda_steering_wheels_v7.html
  15. Ah, sorry, you miss understand me. I am creating this list for everyones use, primarily i set it up for myself. If anyone can contribute or spot an error I would be grateful!
  16. Version 4 of the spreadsheet. Add the newer gen Flat Bottom variant. skoda_steering_wheels 4.html
  17. These steering wheels are like rocking horse waste!
  18. I've attached the Claude URL and a copy of the HTML file. Feedback is welcome!
  19. Yeah, tried posting HTML... Didn't work. Adjusted now
  20. So, my friend John Claude made a chart. Steering Wheel Guide Link skoda_steering_wheels-1.html
  21. Ah no worries. I'll have another look. Someone may chimb in with a few numbers 8f I'm lucky
  22. Ah, no worries. Do you have a Part Number for the round version? I'm struggling to find a range of suitable part numbers. Not too bothered if it's FB or Round, Standard or Perforated.
  23. Sounds like the one I need! Flat Bottom or Round ? Searching seems to bring up round. Are you selling?
  24. I'm going to jump on this band wagon. I'm looking for a steering wheel with DSG Paddles, not bothered FB or Round, I currently have Heated, with View. MY20. Could anyone be generous enough to provide a part number for either or ?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.