Skip to content

defsix

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by defsix

  1. I think he means the LED Board within the headlight.
  2. Sprayed the entire sensor in IPA. Not had the issue since.
  3. I've not seen this option on mine. I have the same model/year as you. Out of curiosity is there a version with dynamic indicators in the front headlights or am I dreaming?
  4. Does it not measure Rear Right deviation? I notice on your results it says not installed.
  5. I had same issue. 2019, cars is on its 3rd battery now. When coding the latest Battery in VCDS I noticed the previous installer of the Halfords Battery hadn't coded it in. Maybe this led to its early demise. I first noticed the issue when the trip computer and vehicle statistics all reset at half a tank. I panicked and though I'd a hole iny fuel tank because I'd only done half the distance I usually do. It wasn't until I checked the odometer and compared it to my fuel logging app did I see the error! After that, the following day after a short trip the day befor I was presented with Christmas 🎄 Lights on the dash! I knew 99% it was the battery , 1% chance an ABS sensor.
  6. I'm assuming they meant check the wiring going to the struts rather than the internal strut wiring. To me it sounds like a damaged cable.
  7. Ah, i though you were getting the complete Google maps on the dash. Now I understand !
  8. Sorry, I should have clarified. What I meant was, can you do Google Satellite view on the Digital Dashboard.
  9. No, it's all got to come out.
  10. I was around the same. Definitely need a pump for the oil though 😁
  11. Check for water ingress at the camera point. After that check the loom at hinge points.
  12. Looks like a bad connection. I'd imagine the earth side. Factory or after market?
  13. I'd have to do a search again, but if I remember there was ECU Testing and VCUS and a few others. Do a search for DQ381 pressure switch repair. But check with your garage first, make sure they are happy going this route. If it fails under warranty you'll be caught for the labour and oils.
  14. Looks good ! Did you get it printed in the end?
  15. I tried this with my Obdeleven adapter and had no luck with it. I believe it's not using a standard Bluetooth pin setup and is designed only to communicate with the app. I have a Carista dongle and a basic ELM one that works fine for this purpose.
  16. In my opinion, no. Certainly something that should be looked at when you're home. It was just a brake pad warning indicator, there should still be a good percentage left to get you hope. Now, if you were hearing metal on metal grating, that's a different story. A quick visual inspection from yourself would have told you, at least on the outer pads that there was something left or not.
  17. You used to get an amber warning light for the windscreen washer fluid...
  18. What's the plan with the trim on the AC controls?
  19. Just like I said previously 😁
  20. Probablemente obtendrías mås ayuda si escribieras el mensaje en inglés, ya que este es generalmente un foro de habla inglesa. You would probably get more help if you wrote your message in English, as this is generally an English-speaking forum.
  21. Just to add: Delete all previous cars in Android Auto App on the phone and on the AA Dongle app. Delete all related Bluetooth pairings.
  22. I'm the same as you on this. đŸ€”
  23. Yeah, I'd seen that summary. I wonder has the firmware been corrupted. The battery has been replaced at some stage, it's somewhere between 18 months and 4 years at a guess. Currently there is a Halfords battery. Hence my assumption. I'm hoping it was the voltage drop in the battery that may have caused the glitch. I've yet to see the fault since, and had no visual fault.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.