Skip to content

Gaz

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. What are your tyres like? Were they on the car before the work's been done? - just wondering if they've been previously subject to odd wear, that's now mis-matched with the new set up? Gaz
  2. Twin sports cats look to have come a bit loose 😸 Gaz
  3. Hello and welcome Scott Gaz
  4. Bit of a moment of joy for me too. I can't get on with an astronomical telescope, just can't, dunno why. But I recently bought an SVBony SV28A spotting scope, with a digital eyepiece. Tonight was my first attempt to use it, and this is through a triple glazed window, with street lights outside. Here's the Moon: And a vain attempt at 2x on my iPhone: And here's what it looks like through the spotting scope: In wayyy off ideal conditions, but for a first attempt I'm absolutely chuffed. So excited that the scope was picking up my heartbeat through the bedroom floor πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ Gonna give it a proper go soon, now I know how it all works. Gaz
  5. Pretty Jag cabby right outside Exeter Cathedral: Shiny pipes! Gaz
  6. Have you confirmed that the sunroof drains are running freely, to outside the car and cabin? As Warrior has said, the door seals were a known issue in early years - my then 2015 vRS was an affected car ( where the door seal prevented the doors from being able to drain properly). Gaz
  7. On the M4, heading for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿: Gaz
  8. I saw a Renegade (Doh! ) the other day. I always think of them as big yankee iron, but I swear it was smaller than the BMini Countryman in front of it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Thanks for alleviating my misery 😁 G
  9. This is really bothering me now πŸ˜³πŸ€” I'm getting frustrated at my lack of ability with the clues πŸ˜–
  10. Oh please, oh please let it be a ….. 🀞
  11. Mate saying goodbye to his 89 year old 500 bhp Ford Tudor: Off to a new home and owner. I'd always marvelled that there was enough room between the tyres (ran at 18psi) for an axle and a diff. 😎 Gaz
  12. Hornet Mimic Hoverfly in our garden. Not sure that I've ever seen one before - quite the whopper: Gaz
  13. Better the devil you know. Gaz
  14. We went to Nymans, near Haywards Heath, this afternoon. I was watching bees busying themselves, and took this snap, which I quite liked: Gaz
  15. Certainly not a dealer only job. Straightforward enough for a relatively competent DIY’er. Gaz

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.