Ring Trip 2008 - Pic/Vid & Aftermath Discussion

--GT--

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it looks like you impressed some others too on another forum....and i quote...

"Met a few interesting people...a F3 driver on a holiday with mates (first time at the 'ring, got a 9'30" in a MX5!!!), a regular who had 1000s of laps (and told me I wasnt driving fast enough and proceeded to teach me overtaking lines), a bunch of very fast Skodas that kept up with us at speeds of 130 mph+, ...."

Cracking thread this - looks like a great trip and I'm really jealous! I'm also terrified of going to the ring in September...

I'm curious as to how tweaked Tigger's Fabia is to impress those Porsche types :D

Tiggers car is standard, I think the difference is he knows how to drive it :thumbup::D

Or he as a complete lack of fear, and total confidence in his own indestructability unlike his passengers...............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(and he thinks he knows where he is going and how to get there as well :P)

Or he as a complete lack of fear, and total confidence in his own indestructability unlike his passengers...............:rofl::rofl::rofl:

After acouple of corners I felt quite comfortable :D Be it luck or skill I was impressed with what he got out of his Fabia. :thumbup:

Have to agree about the sense of direct though :P:D

I'm also terrified of going to the ring in September...

Just have a passenger ride with someone else first to get a feel for the place, and or follow someone around it. Just hope your first lap wasn't as busy as mine :eek: and remember they charge for armco, recovery and loss of income if they have to close the track.:eek::eek: That alone should stop you from going to mad. :D

and with tht statement i am wondering where you were hiding on this trip:rofl::rofl:

cos you got his antics down to a tee

I was quite impressed that I survived a lap of the ring with Will at the wheel last year! haha! It actually wasn't that bad! :rofl:

Another cheers to Jason for organising and to everyone for making it such a fun trip!

Im itching to get my next trip booked up.

If anyone finds a pic of me out on track please shout Im searching high and low and so far :thumbdwn:

Only a poor one that i took

jeff.JPG

Some apres-ring action:

Briskodians:

ring_0137.JPG

ring_0138.JPG

Who remembers the vending machine panties:eek:

ring_0061.JPG

Matthew and Robbie only bought them (all of them:eek:) for mary!

ring_0072.JPG