AGV Replacement

Stubax

When I tried to upgrade it seemed to be asking me to purchase a 2 year package for £39.99, didnt see a free version, I'm currently running 7.5 (I think)

Thanks guys, it seems the free version isnt available from AGV, hence the confusion. Now downloaded it, it automatically uninstalls v7.5 whilst loading and now comes with anti-spyware too:thumbup:

After installing 8, IE became very slow when loading webpages and I ended up disabling the link scanner to fix it.

Anybody else had the same problem?

I did the same to.:thumbup:

I was having the same issue, I take it the link scanner isnt required then?

Just put a tick next to the AVG rated site, nothing I've needed before and slows googling.

When i uploaded v8 it told me that certain updates were missing in Vista, when I checked a service pack was waiting to be installed, all seems to work smoothly now without disabling anything

After installing 8, IE became very slow when loading webpages and I ended up disabling the link scanner to fix it.
Yes! Now disabled and browsing is much, much faster. :)