Some more info on the technology in the new Superb

Just got some more information on the new Superb, specificially to do with the new technology on offer. This stuff appears to be part of the dealer training pack.

From what I understand, the retailers will be attending a training event somewhere around the 17th/18th June, and that prices and trim levels will be announced just after.

The new stuff can be found here, as it's too big to attach here:

Superb New Technology

Hope this is useful to people.

Bagpuss.

Yes we will - @ Millbrook no less, with the opportunity to drive the car and competitors around the high speed bowl and the alpine course. :)

EDIT: Anyone who would like to see a LHD Superb, should contact there local dealer - Skoda have a roadshow going around dealerships at the back end of July for staff training and customer preview - although no test drives will be allowed.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes we will - @ Millbrook no less, with the opportunity to drive the car and competitors around the high speed bowl and the alpine course. :)

EDIT: Anyone who would like to see a LHD Superb, should contact there local dealer - Skoda have a roadshow going around dealerships at the back end of July for staff training and customer preview - although no test drives will be allowed.

I'm there on the 18th myself.

If any other dealers are wondering where this PDF file originally came from, it has been on engage for quite some time.

That's exactly where I got it from, via my local dealer, of course.

It's amazing how many other dealers still don't have a clue. I visited two yesterday, and neither of them were even aware that the pricing and trim levels had been released.

It's interesting to note that the average age of the sales staff was probably over 50. None of the them had really much clue about the internet, and had done very little research into the new car.

There seems to be a large divide in the dealer community at the moment. Some are very well clued up, and others hardly at all. Let's hope Skoda do some work to bring the others up to speed pretty sharpish.

Bagpuss.

Like the look of the ASF, Parking Assist and the improvements to DSG... :rubchin:

The twin boot opening thing does mystify me a bit...on something like the Modus I can kind of understand having a little hatch to chuck a bag through, and the whole boot opening. But a car that's both a saloon and a hatch...?! :confused:

Rob.

That's exactly where I got it from, via my local dealer, of course.

It's amazing how many other dealers still don't have a clue. I visited two yesterday, and neither of them were even aware that the pricing and trim levels had been released.

It's interesting to note that the average age of the sales staff was probably over 50. None of the them had really much clue about the internet, and had done very little research into the new car.

There seems to be a large divide in the dealer community at the moment. Some are very well clued up, and others hardly at all. Let's hope Skoda do some work to bring the others up to speed pretty sharpish.

Bagpuss.

Interesting points, I'm genuinly quite interested in the brand and quite excited about the new Superb so I am always on the look out for new information on the new car. I imagine some of my older colleagues might not care so much or might not know how to find the information out.

Shame the dealers you went too did not know much about the new Superb, I'm sure they'll let you have a good play with their demo cars when they turn up so you can learn all about it yourself!