Milton Keynes Mega Meet & RR

Chrisdofman

im up for the 13th providing im not on holiday that weekend which i wont know for few weeks yet.

Can he run haldex 4wd cars? i.e Audi S3's

Yes they have a 4WD RR!

I'll stick my oar in. Family in MK and I'm in Rugby now anyway, so it's all good.

1. RichB86

2. Fezboy

3. KaiserB_uk

4. Lummox

5. Piv34uk

6. mattandy

7. cowper3010

8. niceyellow vrs

9. Chrisdofman

10. Chrisw_vrs

11. Daformah

12. Bluefox

1. RichB86

2. Fezboy

3. KaiserB_uk

4. Lummox

5. Piv34uk

6. mattandy

7. cowper3010

8. niceyellow vrs

9. Chrisdofman

10. Chrisw_vrs

11. Daformah

12. Bluefox

13. sms +sinister (maybe)

would anyone mind an extra bod ? assuming i can get a babysitter for my monster. would be nice to hear what i shoul dbe doin with this poor bog standard little 1.4! the suff in your sigs is confusing would love to know what it all means.

would anyone mind an extra bod ? assuming i can get a babysitter for my monster. would be nice to hear what i shoul dbe doin with this poor bog standard little 1.4! the suff in your sigs is confusing would love to know what it all means.

why are they confusing?

2.0 FSI Sport is the car

150bhp+, is the power of it

Blk Magic is colour of car

and is fitted with the extras of, Cruise, Xenons, VAG BT, Talex, Laser, Pikey Lights,

runs on Vpower,

has MP3, Maxidot, Alarm Chirp, Braking Indicators, L/C Home Lights, Anti-Hijack and 2nd Fog enabled.

:thumbup:

pikey lights (as they are refered to on the newbury meet) are the lights inside of the car being turned from the standard yellowey light to led coloured bulbs, in my case they are blue and give a more expensive feel inside the car to the standard ones.

why are they confusing?

2.0 FSI Sport is the car

150bhp+, is the power of it

Blk Magic is colour of car

and is fitted with the extras of, Cruise, Xenons, VAG BT, Talex, Laser, Pikey Lights,

runs on Vpower,

has MP3, Maxidot, Alarm Chirp, Braking Indicators, L/C Home Lights, Anti-Hijack and 2nd Fog enabled.

:thumbup:

Ok - I understand the first bits. However I get lost at Xenons onwards. Apart from MP3 know what that means. Would dearly love to know what my new toy is missing out on though.