Milton Keynes Mega Meet & RR

Chrisdofman

Hello peeps

Im new to the site as i bought a 2001 octy vrs in red a week ago and all i can say is i love it. (its better than my old ST24 by far)

Anyway to the point, i was having a look at verious parts of the site and i found the well hidden search button at the bottom of the screen, so i thought i would see how many people in MILTON KEYNES are on the site and i stumbled accross a thread called Milton Keynes Mega Meet & RR.

What i would like to know is is this somthing that is going happen agian in the near future as i would love to come along to meet some new faces.:thumbup:

Chrisdofman

i dont think anything has been planned as of yet mate but i usually go to meets in milton keynes with my local car club if you wanna join up drop me a pm and i will send you a link as i am not sure on the rules regardingf the posting of links

If I knew where that was I probably would too :thumbup:

Marlin Engineering are at Bletchley, you can use Google to find them, or do a search on here for the last RR day there, and the address is shown in the thread.

Martin at Marlin is a great guy, and will do everything he can to sort out any problems your car shows up on the rollers.

just a quick qu

my gf lives in MK and i might be down their on the bank holiday. is this when you were thinking of having it or well before hand?

there is also a swift meet taking place then hence me posting up here to see if maybe a joint meet could happen

Ok up to 20 cars £35+vat

Over 20 cars £30+vat

They have got 3 weekends booked in August so I guess we are looking September/October now!

Martin would prefer Saturday ;)

SO what date then? (Trax is the first weekend so I guess thats out)

Saturday 6th September?

Wouldn't be up for getting it on the roller's but would happily come to meet you guys, check out your motor's on that day?!?!?