Fabia vRS retrim photos

SUTTS

Right, we met up with our in-laws at the weekend and I took some photos of her car's retrimmed interior as previously mentioned. They are very well made - looks like factory fit - with good leather and are very comfortable. The work was organised by Clock garage in Derbyshire, and seats and door trims sent to China for templates to be made. Cost was just over

1755.attach

1756.attach

1757.attach

1758.attach

That is mint.... i want one :D

One thing i love in my volvo is the soft comfy leather against my ... I best stop b4 i get carried away ;) haha

Thats the one thing i said to john when he got his... should have leather.... looks spot on esp. on a black car...

Looks excellent :thumbup: One thing I would say about leather seats though is you tend to slide around in them going round corners - especially if you keep them clean and polished' date=' as we did in the Scooby :rolleyes:

Chris[/quote']

Leather is better for getting body fluids off than the standard Fabia Vrs trim.

:thumbup:

I was thinking about a leather re-trim myslef, but I'd also get the door cards done.

Would prefer a plum/dark red re-trim. Also get the gator and handbrake done at the same time.

That picture is great though and gives everyone the opportunity to see what can be done. As we know leather seats in cars these days are half leather/ half PVC leather effect, at least you know with a re-trim your getting the job done properly with the proper materials.

Des

Very nice indeed. But I think i would have gone for a two tone possbily with a lighter colour as I think with black leather the vRS interior will be very very dark.

Although a bit of work to keep clean at least the std seats brighten it up a bit.