Fabia vRS retrim photos

SUTTS

Have the door inserts been done as well? Im sure i can see stitching?

Im up for a group buy haha :D

Yes the door cards were done as well - again they were an excellent fit and finish.

hobnob, the car wasn't sent away - just the seats or possibly even just the seat covers. Now that the place in China has a pattern for the Fab vRs I imagine that they could run up covers to be sent over and fitted in this country :confused: I guess Clock garage would be able to tell you.

Unfortunately my sister in law is not on t'internet and thus not a briskodian, but I will let her know that you fellow Fab owners approve :)

Looks like a fine fit from the photos' date='but personally would prefer a two tone effect, just to break the black up a bit.

How long did it take them Ian?[/quote']

2 to 3 weeks I think, but then this was a 'guinea pig' car :mouse:

Not bad considering the chinese connection!

Think my local trimming mate would take a week to do that lot, assuming he had all the gear to hand too!

What seems to have been the problem with the clock garage then that was mentioned before?

Think my local trimming mate would take a week to do that lot' date=' assuming he had all the gear to hand too!

What seems to have been the problem with the clock garage then that was mentioned before?[/quote']

Colin go and have a look at the dealer reviews ;)

Think my local trimming mate would take a week to do that lot' date=' assuming he had all the gear to hand too!

What seems to have been the problem with the clock garage then that was mentioned before?[/quote']

Could this be a Briskoda challenge to the trim man???

:D

Colin go and have a look at the dealer reviews ;)

Just have done Alex :( Dave sounded pretty unimpressed too! :(

Find it hard to believe they are still in business if they talk to all their customers like that :eek:

Were Skoda UK made aware of the attitude shown?

How come they do re trims? Most unusual for a main dealer to do that sort of work.

How come they do re trims? Most unusual for a main dealer to do that sort of work.

I think they are also a Suzuki dealer, and leather is apparantly not offered on Vitaras. A lot of customers ask for leather though, so it is done through this company in China. It is the first Skoda they have done I believe. This is all second hand from my sis in law btw.

I'd been thinking about a retrim (mine will never stay this colour) and would be up for a group buy too. For those who don't like skiddy seats, Alcantara looks lovely (washable suede effect stuff) for say the centre section of the seat, but no cheaper than hide.

Know a few UK trimmers through another car club I belong to if anyone wanted comparative prices.

• 3 months later...
The work was organised by Clock garage in Derbyshire, and seats and door trims sent to China for templates to be made. Cost was just over