Hi Skoda People :D

ArosaMike

LOL! Looked absolutely mint mate. It's promted me to have a go with the Swissol in some of the harder to reach shut lines. I hadn't thought it would make such a huge difference :D Is your's the car with NOS BTW? I heard someone mention that there was a NOS powered Octavia at the Festy!

No NOS on mine.

JBS's octavia was there and he has it on his.

Got to get my stereo set up one day. Keep meaning to do it just never get round to it.

Engine bay still needs a proper clean and the hard to reach places need another coat of wax but got other things that need to be made ready for Trax.

Well I like it :D Sadly production of the Arosa ended this week and there's no relplacement planned as yet. I did actually go up the strip a few times so you may well of spotted me :p: Best of the day for me was 17.7 although I understand that 17.4s are possible. Induction kit and a bit of practice should see 17.2 or there abouts :) It's pretty damn good for a IG5 car!

How many of you were at GTI Festival?

A good mate of mine got a 15.2 1/4 at the GTi festival at santa pod last weekend in his modded Ibiza 130, not been up in mine yet but I think i'll have a go now ive seen his, be interesting to see what mine does.

Anyhow welcome to briskoda, njoy the site youll find everyone pretty helpfull and friendly.

Cheers

Ross

Is his the black Ibiza with the Euro style polished rims and really dark tints? I saw that go up a couple of times. Pretty impressive. I went up against a Scooby which was funny to say the least. I was level for about the 1st 2 ft and then it was like.....'c ya' :) I think he got 14.5s

Is his the black Ibiza with the Euro style polished rims and really dark tints? I saw that go up a couple of times. Pretty impressive. I went up against a Scooby which was funny to say the least. I was level for about the 1st 2 ft and then it was like.....'c ya' :) I think he got 14.5s

Tom's Ibiza....

brackmills_sig.jpg

Ive fettled with it a bit :)