What's made you happy today?

Dr Zoidberg

knowing that tonight is my last extra night shift and I can spend some time with SWMBO and the kids tomorrow before back to days on monday :( .

Cant wait to see my youngest's face when he see's what I'm picking up for him on my way home from work.

23527.attach

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see my youngest's face when he see's what I'm picking up for him on my way home from work.

wow i had some thing like one of these when i was a kid, not my mental age before sms comments.. it lasted me, my little sister, brother, 6 foster kids and finally got sent too toy heaven after almost 20 yrs of use!! and the fighting over it!!

wow i had some thing like one of these when i was a kid, not my mental age before sms comments.. it lasted me, my little sister, brother, 6 foster kids and finally got sent too toy heaven after almost 20 yrs of use!! and the fighting over it!!

You mean it lasted two women drivers...:eek:

I take my hat off to you...:rofl:

Hi Doc,

I am a getting happier now, as I am trying acupuncture for my back pain here, and it is helping me I think.

Some pain is still here, but do not need to be concentrating on it so much, for easing it awa6y.

Soviet

11082008318-1.jpg

The first smile I've caught on camera.

Eeeee I'm dead proud.

:D:D:D:D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Mrs Stig was able to find the kitchen, cook dinner, do the washing, cleaned the conservatory and made a cup of tea this morning :D

Please under stand folks its normally me doing all the above :rolleyes:

Mrs Stig was able to find the kitchen, cook dinner, do the washing, cleaned the conservatory and made a cup of tea this morning :D

Please under stand folks its normally me doing all the above :rolleyes:

He is right, but please understand that I've been feeling really under the weather this weekend ;) Usually the Stig does everything on his days off :D and doesn't leave me anything for the weekend :P

finishing work getting picked up by sms with a big smile and a kiss. finishing wrk for another 24hrs, laughing hard in work, at some ones version of staying alive and danicing like a loon around the kitchen with two the guys that i look after too the song totally addicted to base!! great day.

My 5 day old son made me happy today! Even though he peed on me .......... twice!!!! Kids.....gotta love em'! :rolleyes:

That was weeeeeesonable of him........................................ :D

...they gave me a pat on the back.

Actually, better watch my back.....

Yeah, could be a recce for a knife... :sofahide:

Despite being the first of many 7am starts, it's also the first day of my new 2 days in / 1 off / 2 days in / weekend off work pattern! :)

sms, trying to make me laugh and smile cause i was all grumpy cause i was tired.

my neice. kissing me to death and playing with a spoon hitting sms with it.

but i was scared when i gave sms a kiss bye and my nan asked if she stayed in line could she get one too... ergh scary. poor sms

Managed to lock myself out again today :( But, a neighbour passing by coincidentally had a suitable credit card :) Yes, I know I should double-lock the door etc when going out, but that's a bit tricky when the keys are inside. All's well that ends well.

Mo

For me so far today, is the sun being out and going for a nice walk with H. I hope I have more to contribute after going to work later on today. Anything has to be better than yesterday :rolleyes:

Got a book chapter back from the publisher's reviewer :woohoo: - even if my German is rather murky I could make out that most of the remarks where very positive and the few changes asked for will be a matter of just a few hours' work :thumbup:

And (having written in English) I'm proud to say that there where very few spelling/grammar corrections :thumbup: That, of course, is easily explained by the training I get here :D

I am more than pleased to report that quite a lot made me happy today whilst at work. I had a splitting headache (bad times!) but my colleague gave me a few head/neck and shoulder massages which were amazing and I was soon feeling much more alive and kicking.

The next thing that pleased me greatly was having a wool fight and photographing the evidence whilst basking in my glory.