Fabia Super Charger

I was flicking through eBay when this caught my eye....

AUDI,VW,SKODA TURBOCHARGER on eBay, also, Audi, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 12-Aug-08 22:07:00 BST)

DONT WORRY...

I am not going to buy it hahaha, just read the guys reason for selling it.

"CHANGED BECAUSE OF NEW ENGINE CAME COMPLETE WITH ONE FITTED, SO SELLING PARTS OFF ENGINE"

HAHAHA... why has he got a new engine.?

Most likely the super charger ruined it.

Just needed to share...

Michael

Thats a turbo charger not a super charger.

Also he said he has driven through a flood which knackered the old engine, new engine came with a turbo so this one is spare.

Not sure if you can read or just got the wrong end of the stick but seems fair comment to me???

So, reading between the lines, the last engine was killed because it was hydrolocked and he's stripped the turbo off the dead engine (if so, were did he get the end-caps from?)

So that turbo will have been pumping water for a couple of seconds... That can't be good, surely?

So, reading between the lines, the last engine was killed because it was hydrolocked and he's stripped the turbo off the dead engine (if so, were did he get the end-caps from?)

So that turbo will have been pumping water for a couple of seconds... That can't be good, surely?

Is it off his old engine, or is it one he got for the new engine (hence the box and plugs, would make more sense).

Just a curiosity. Always read ebay ad's with care. Why defend it? :thumbup:

I sure ain't defending it, I just find the anlaysis of end caps and box slighty amusing tbh. If you ain't buying it whats the point in debating it.

Now those Electric superchargers on the other hand, they are worth a thread everynow and then, and those Vortex generator things :rofl::rofl::rofl: