Trax 2008 07/09/07 Discussion Thread

devonutopia

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what time does everyone intend on setting up the club stand in the morning?

'Setting up' :rofl: ............................. this is Briskoda we are talking about, there is no 'stand' as such, not even a poxy gazebo or flags to identify us! :thumbdwn:

Just turn up, park your car and bugger off, it's what most wll do!

'Setting up' :rofl: ............................. this is Briskoda we are talking about, there is no 'stand' as such, not even a poxy gazebo or flags to identify us! :thumbdwn:

Just turn up, park your car and bugger off, it's what most wll do!

Such a cheery fecker aren't you!

Ill be there for 8am ish, seems to have worked the last 2 years. My car wont be getting a last minute clean though, it can be admired in it's just got of the motorway glory.

Hey what time does everyone intend on setting up the club stand in the morning? im planning on driving up saturday staying the night, so was wondering what time i had to get up in the morning :eek:

where are you staying about?

last couple of times i've attended its involved sleeping in the car then waiting on the gates opening in the morning. then its a LONG day :rofl:

Steve: i have loads of bits and bobs i've made to identify my other club stands, big gateway signs, unfortunately they wont fit in the car or i could have re-stickered them for Briskoda. :(

but if anyone has a flag they could use i could bring a couple of extendable flag stands. would look pretty good.

also i'm sure i have a huge green banner in stock, i will look to see if i can do anything with it but no promises and i'd only be 'borrowing' it for the show. :thumbup:

well my plan was to stay in a travel lodge, but i managed to leave it too late to book one. But for the same price as a travel lodge i've found a hilton which is something like 20-30 mile away from silverstone its self,

its about 60 quid for the sat night anywhere near silverstone for the sunday night though its 29quid :mad:

....ah, my apologies...............................forgot about our high class plastic shelter! :P

a value shelter is better than no shelter and even better if someone else has bought it :thumbup:

i'm out on the lash in milton keynes on saturday night,anyone going can text/ring me if they are close on 07810 868377,and we can have a brisky,pre trax night out:thumbup:
i'll come for a pint, will give me something to do :thumbup:

I would just like to say thank you Jason for your efforts, much appreciated mate. :thumbup:

Take no notice of the 0.001% on here.

Sour grapes is the false denial of desire for something sought but not acquired; to denigrate and feign disdain for that which one could not attain.

The phrase is sometimes also used to refer to one expressing, in an unsportsmanlike or ungracious way, anger or frustration at having failed to acquire something (i.e. being a "sore loser"), regardless of whether the party denies their desire for the item.

I would also like to thank Wiki for the above description, very apt.