Carbonio Induction Kit???

I've never really bought anything for my car before online as im reletivly new to modding but i bought the carbonio induct kit for my mk 1 octy rs from awesome-gti.co.uk nearly 3 weeks ago and it still aint turned up, i rang them and they told me there having problems with customs. my question is simple: am i being taken for a mug and is the website trust worthy?

Hi

Sorry , I have just seen this

Mmm , we are having a couple of difficulties with customs

What is supposed to happen is , when an order gets to customs , we get a call or a letter saying that it is going to cost us £X amount

But sometimes , they send them back to the suppliers :( , then we have to go through it again

Been a bit of a mare , but as has been said on here , we are not going anywhere , no we dont take anyone for a mug (probably only me , as I work all the hours god sends ) :lol:

But they are worth it

I keep nagging , but Carbonio is not very good ayt listening

They are American.....

Sarah

Like the others have said they are a site sponsor and the site is all good :thumbup:

It will be worth the wait and you will love the noise :D

this is in no way directed at Awesome (probably quite the opposite tbh) but just because a company is listed under the Briskoda Partners (is this the same as being a sponsor?) section doesn't mean everything's all good and things wont actually go tits up

:)

Mmmm

I hear what you are saying on that and in fact I do agree

But I am here every day anyway and try to reply to all threads

I even answer non Awesome threads

So I suppose with this in mind , we will not do a runner quickly

In fact there are alot of members out there with my personal mobile phone number

So I can always help

Sarah

Yeah AwesomeSarah is awesome! Superb customer care. Others should take note.

On a bad note, someone has literally just smashed into my sisters Nissan Nevara on the M1 heading up to Huddersfield in this mental rain. Luckily she is OK, and being a tank the car is not too bad. But I just spoke to her and people are crashing around her, biker fell off as we spoke. Really not good. Avoid the M1 at all costs today guys.

Dont suppose you sell Nevara rear bumpers?!

Yeah AwesomeSarah is awesome! Superb customer care. Others should take note.

On a bad note, someone has literally just smashed into my sisters Nissan Nevara on the M1 heading up to Huddersfield in this mental rain. Luckily she is OK, and being a tank the car is not too bad. But I just spoke to her and people are crashing around her, biker fell off as we spoke. Really not good. Avoid the M1 at all costs today guys.

Dont suppose you sell Nevara rear bumpers?!

Oooh bless

Thank you

By the sounds of it your sister is lucky

Travelling 150 miles per day , we see some really bad crashes

Glad she is OK though

Oh and sorry , no we dont do the Nissan bumpers

Hope she gets it sorted soon ;)

Sarah

Mmmm

I hear what you are saying on that and in fact I do agree

But I am here every day anyway and try to reply to all threads

I even answer non Awesome threads

So I suppose with this in mind , we will not do a runner quickly

In fact there are alot of members out there with my personal mobile phone number

So I can always help

Sarah

like I said, totally not in your/Awesom's direction - it was just a coincidence that being a site sponsor making everything all good came up in a thread about buying something from Awesome.

I think the fact that you are here every day and take an active part in the forum rather than just answering posts in the Awesome thread or announcing new/shiney parts you guys have for sale says a lot :thumbup:

:)