Oxon Meet Sunday 5 Oct 08

sms

No idea whether I can make it, things are hectic at work, working all hours and got a ton of other things to sort too :(

I know where the pub is though, and if I do manage to get back at a decent hour I'll try and pop round

well we just got back, thought there would be a fair few there looking at the skodas in the car park including what looked like an ambulance estate octy with built in lights but couldnt find anyone inside.

I will organise the next one for february time as this will be the last for this year.

I've not looked at the site for a little while and forgot this was on.

What makes it worse is that I drove almost past the pub this evening and could have popped in no problem

im really sorry i missed this one. i totally forgot. for some reason i didnt think it was for a couple of weeks. only realised today. the stupid thing is that i was only at the co-op last nite and it didnt click even then

i really need to buy a new brain

how many went in the end?

Guys, i'm sorry i didn't make it, my co-worker at the pub was knocked off his bike and they needed someone to cover the bar on sunday who wasn't sufering from a serious case of a broken leg... I'd love to meet up with you folks again though so next time eh?

Mucho love!

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick one to say the fox is now open under new management. food is good, but slightly more and the menu is ok for choice but as the new owners are still finding their feet we gonna give them a chance.

Also next meet i organise will be back at this venue!!:thumbup: