Pics of my new fabia vrs :D

R1chard

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd remove the crashbar entirely if my FMIC were not hanging on to it. My insurance policy allows me to do anything bar anything which changes engine cc, so there we go. :) The main horizontal part of the crashbar is still there though, which I believe retains 95% of the structural integrity in an accident. :)

Ive decided to go with a Big Mouth look soon, but will probably stick my reg plate on the crash bar.

Cant be that ilegal, as i see an scooby round here like it, and have done for 5 years.

Might trim the bar alittle.

Your mesh looks really well done, have to say.

What are the weitec coilys like? and how low?

Dave

Your mesh looks really well done, have to say.

What are the weitec coilys like? and how low?

Dave

thanks

its not wire mesh it seems to be a really strong flexable rubber type mesh, havent seen it before but its a really tidy neat fit :)

weitec's are really good, there not rock hard and there not soft as a sponge just a nice smooth ride I was very impressed and would recommend them :)

dont know how low but its certainly low :cool:

thanks

its not wire mesh it seems to be a really strong flexable rubber type mesh, havent seen it before but its a really tidy neat fit :)

weitec's are really good, there not rock hard and there not soft as a sponge just a nice smooth ride I was very impressed and would recommend them :)

dont know how low but its certainly low :cool:

75mm on back and 100mm on front with adjusters removed. :thumbup:

i should get the credit richard lol i built it :)

lol well that is true :P

Away... 100mm!?! :confused:

Its not THAT low is it.

seriously the pics dont do it justice as to how low it is, not sure on 100mm though but its certainly somewhere in that region lol

Im going to heighten the front a little as it is just a tad too low for the roads I go on, I dont want to but think Ill have to :mad::thumbdwn:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was surprised to see this pop back up again lol

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Seen as it has poped back up though I may aswell update it with whats planned in the next month or so :D

A damn good clean inside and out, wheels off and inside arches cleaned etc etc ! I have given up hope in this crap weather :mad:

Cupra + Powerflex bushes

Vibra technics dog bone mount

Front coilovers raised a little

4 wheel alignment/tracking

Rear doors sealed as they have started to leak :mad:

Stainless steel boost pipe replacing plastic OEM one in engine bay and all new silicone boost pipes for FMIC, Im sure there is a leak somewhere as there is some oil on one of the pipes !

EGR bypass pipe

Milltek downpipe and sports cat (I was told the milltek exhaust on it now was from the turbo back so not sure if it has the sports cat :confused:)

BMC induction kit

Drivers side back arch sorted from when some idiots scraped it and have the badge on the boot removed and smoothed over :D

Source another set of LCR brembo's, (decent ones this time :mad:) standard brakes are pretty lame !

New clutch and SMF (helix) (summer time)

New turbo (turbo dynamics stage 2) (summer time)

Star performance or Awsome GTI remap :D

Certainly some ££££'s to be spent :thumbup:

Edited by r1chard