Different Grille

d_milek

Hey Dudes!

I've just fitted a totally radical grille to my Furbmeister Wagon. I think it looks mega cool. With the traction-control turned off, I swear you can actually tell the car is going a bit faster because of it!!!

24295.attach

I was gonna say he's de-colour coded it..... But then i realised he said it makes it go faster and EVERYONE knows colour coding the grille in Black magic makes the car go faster. :D

Cheers

Dave.

I bought a Fabia vRS and I have done absolutely nothing to it. This is because the car is very, very good. Colouring in the grille with a marker pen does not make it look better. Nor does cutting holes in the front and applying cheap wire mesh from B&Q. Why take something that is perfectly good and then try your best to make it look like a chav on acid has spent half a day with his deranged 'crew' making your car look 'sick' or 'hench' or even perhaps like a 'clungewagon'. !?

Edited by d_milek
spelling

I bought a Fabia vRS and I have done absolutely nothing to it. This is because the car is very, very good. Colouring in the grille with a marker pen does not make it look better. Nor does cutting holes in the front and applying cheap wire mesh from B&Q. Why take something that is perfectly good and then try your best to make it look like a chav on acid has spent half a day with his deranged 'crew' making your car look 'sick' or 'hench' or even perhaps like a 'clungewagon'. !?

I took mines one stage further and bought some cheap rattle cans from the local Netto. Also got red for my rotors. Me likes.... respect :cool:

Also picked up a cheap angle grinder and cut my springz in 'alf :cool: then used some cable ties to keep em in position... i think it looks.... bitchin' :rofl:

23-09-08002.jpg

Edited by jasc1988