New Superb Delayed

crap...dont like it at all:D

actually its very nice its just that i am bitter and twisted that you have got yours and i have to wait ages for mine !!1:)

is that the "twindoor spoiler" i can see ? i have ordered this too !

Yes I am very happy with the wood effect. I far prefer it to the silver trim and it contrasts nicely between the Black centre unit, cream Leather and the dash. I guess it is very much a personal like/dislike though

crap...dont like it at all:D

actually its very nice its just that i am bitter and twisted that you have got yours and i have to wait ages for mine !!1:)

is that the "twindoor spoiler" i can see ? i have ordered this too !

Yes it is the rear spoiler. My dealer had it sprayed and fitted it for me FOC and I think it makes the rear end that little bit more finished.

Seems all the dealers were provided with a free body kit for their demo cars. I doubt if any of them will fit it. Looked at the lower body "Spoilers" but I think they will be at risk from the speed bumps but the option is there.;)

Very , very nice.

I always liked the original Superb in nightfire blue with the ivory leather. This looks very similar.

Bagpuss.

My third Superb in Storm Blue. No one knows I have a new car and I like it that way:rofl:

Yes it is the rear spoiler. My dealer had it sprayed and fitted it for me FOC and I think it makes the rear end that little bit more finished.

Seems all the dealers were provided with a free body kit for their demo cars. I doubt if any of them will fit it. Looked at the lower body "Spoilers" but I think they will be at risk from the speed bumps but the option is there.;)

the dealer in wakefield had all three (boot, front and rear) spoilers fitted to their steel grey SE demo. To be honest i thought the front and rear ones were comical in that you could barely tell any difference. the boot one looked good and that promted me to order it. didnt get it free of charge though !! (JAMES !!!!!!!!! :D)

hahahhahhahahhahahah just as well you put me on the insurance.. mate!!!!! cant wait to drive it...... this weekend... LOLOLOLOL

Oh Yes I forgot I did put you on the insurance :mad: You never drove the last one either :P