Camping Meet feeler June 2009

sms

You do know GTI International is 27-28 June?
not till you mentioned it, but i did originally post this back 6 months before any mention of gti international was made on here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, no probs ill leave this open till wednesday to get numbers so i can let Biling know asap as they are filling up fast that weekend. after wednesday i might not be able to guarentee we all be together on the site.

n.b. Update, just heard back from Biling, when you phone up to book quote "briskoda, events field" to them they have reserved us an area of the events field to try and keep us all together. Please also be aware some members will be bringing children and its a family campsite so (like the lakes) there will be some common sense needing to be applied to things like music etc :thumbup; but seeing how well everyone behaved at the lakes last year im sure there wont be a problem :D

to book telephone 01604 784948 Natalie there knows about things and you can also book online (will confirm events online bit).

edit: update you can book online in the special requirements please put "BRISKODA EVENTS FIELD REF Natalie" they will then know who we are etc and keep us all together.

Edited by smstext

1. sms + sinister (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) paid £40

2. skodaboy+girl (2 adults 0 children 1 tent + 1 car) owe £40

update ive paid out full to biling.

what i will do at the end of next week is do a confirmation thread with all the details on the first page.

the place is detailed here: Caravans and lodges for sale at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton's holiday park | Caravans and lodges for sale in Northamptonshire

booking via the number above or: https://www.billingaquadrome.com/reservations/ReservationDetails.aspx the price is £20 a night, lots of stuff on complex like takeaways, a pub, things for kids, showers, toilets, laundry rooms and the £20 per night includes one tent with up to 4 people and one car.

please quote "BRISKODA EVENTS FIELD REF Natalie" on special requests part of the form or tell them on the phone (if booking on phone). We will be there on the friday from lunchtime ish.