Camping Meet feeler June 2009

sms

who would be up for a camping meet in the south possibly the new forest or somewhere near the coast? ideas for places to stay are welcome. looking at ideas now to plan for next year if viable. Could do a drive out or something too (we can work on ideas as we go).

1. sms

2. sinister.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested... I do 1,000 miles a week anyway, so doesn't really matter to me where it it! lol...... just the dates, the thing I found hardest to organise, was getting a date that would suit people (and a campsite that would allow a car club..)

1. sms

2. sinister.

3. SCVRS

4. sharkrider swmbo HC (depending on dates..)

1. sms

2. sinister.

3. SCVRS

5. Skodaboy1983 and Skodagirl1985 ( depending on dates)

6. digitaldwarf (and Ariel) (depending on dates/shifts)

at leasty i know a year in advance the shifts i will be working

but i would prefer travel lodge type thing (im an old bugger)

it be near the end of june possibly the last weekend, i will leave this for a week to see how many more interested people there are. if need be we could always look for something a bit more central in the uk, but obviously need someone a bit more central in the uk for recommendations etc.

1. sms

2. sinister.

3. SCVRS

5. Skodaboy1983 and Skodagirl1985 ( depending on dates)

6. digitaldwarf (and Ariel) (depending on dates/shifts)

7. Gilly, Wibble + 2 HC's

8. vRSLen

I would be up for this :)

hmmm, can you confirm a price? before their site crashed on me it was £20 per night? looking for something a tad cheaper as the New forest is £15 for 2 per night. and afaik the lakes was about 7 quid per person per night.

hmmm, can you confirm a price? before their site crashed on me it was £20 per night? looking for something a tad cheaper as the New forest is £15 for 2 per night. and afaik the lakes was about 7 quid per person per night.

sorry haven't been for a while, there's stuff to do on the site though, theres normally a fairground, pubs, eating places, things to look at, childrens play area etc, and is spotlessly clean.

• 2 months later...