Missing parts from my boot area

gerasimos

Hello everybody, Please can you give me any help about my problem?

I just bought my new Roomster Scout and I have a question. In Brochure i was noticed that in boot area and just above the back tires (theoretically) there are two spaces that in addition with one plastic covers (each side) they can be transform in a very useful storage place (see attachment the red line is the part that I am missing). When i ask the dealer (before buy the car) he told me that this will be standard (But after deliver it to me) I notice that there are no covers but only the holes to fit those covers. Does anybody know what the code of this accessories, the price and if they can send me those parts in Greece? Thanks in advanced

Best Regards

Makis

24962.attach

Enjoy your car! :thumbup:

I also ordered that shelf plastics later, because my car is Roomster 1, a pair was about 8 Euro + taxes + shipping etc...

5J7867145A 47H - Left one

5J7867146A 47H - Right one

dscn3354gw0.jpg

dscn3355bh3.jpg

Edited by irfant

Mine is a strange mix of every spec available... have maxi dot, but not the boot covers... disc brakes front and rear but not cornering fog light... ESP+ABS+ all the stuff but not panoramic sunroof... climatronic but not seat belt reminder for passenger... tyre pressure monitoring but not parking sensors, etc, etc etc.

Gogata thanks, i just take a look, and find in bottom right the part codes for both of them. I hope the price will be low :) as irfant told me. I will pass from Athens Dealer this Saturday and i will get back to you . otherwise i will order them from irfant :) :)

see ya

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everybody, Please can you give me any help about my problem?

I just bought my new Roomster Scout and I have a question. In Brochure i was noticed that in boot area and just above the back tires (theoretically) there are two spaces that in addition with one plastic covers (each side) they can be transform in a very useful storage place (see attachment the red line is the part that I am missing). When i ask the dealer (before buy the car) he told me that this will be standard (But after deliver it to me) I notice that there are no covers but only the holes to fit those covers. Does anybody know what the code of this accessories, the price and if they can send me those parts in Greece? Thanks in advanced

Best Regards

Makis

New Scout has them as standard, so does the SE.

JD

And as concerning the nets for holding things in the boot, i bought two stroller nets for 10 euros and fitted them. Just fine for 10 instead of 100 or more euros.

Edited by stratosg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

well i bought these two plastic items for the boot area, they are the same as the pre face lifted roomster. The price was 20 euros for the pair (10 euros per item). They are perfect. Now we have more space available for first aid kit on the left and an electric air pump on the right.

By this time i am waiting for the back seat cover which hides the boot area between back seats and the shelf.

• 1 month later...

Greetings from Hot Athens, I am back again with a new question :):) i notice in some brochures that in the back door panel they have pockets for little things. And as usually i saw in my Roomy that i have again only the holes :) :), can anybody help me with those codes please?

I marked with a red line the plastic covers :)

skoda-roomster-041.jpg

Thanks in advanced

Makis

Edited by gerasimos

As far as I am aware, it does not matter what market, you are in, but all rear doors, should come with the panels that you have marked, in place, I would re visit your skoda dealer and look at another model, if these panels are in place, as they should be, and you bought your car new, then request that your dealer fit them free of charge, or contact the skoda office in your country, and explain the situation to them.

As far as I am aware, it does not matter what market, you are in, but all rear doors, should come with the panels that you have marked, in place, I would re visit your skoda dealer and look at another model, if these panels are in place, as they should be, and you bought your car new, then request that your dealer fit them free of charge, or contact the skoda office in your country, and explain the situation to them.

Yes it does. Mine is almost three months old and misses the panels. Also there is no slot / hole at the door's trim to indicate how the panels can be fitted. I'm from Greece too. I think its matter of trim level but i cannot tell for sure.