Rapid pics

daverapid

Lovely job there! I am missing my Rapid rather - and seeing that makes me rather envious:cool:. Just Perfect is all I can say!:thumbup:

Not a Rapid sadly, but I was busy with the Turtlewax too last Sunday on my Estelle - a Rapid at heart:P (must be something in the air with all this polishing going on)...

8025149-md.jpg

These paints go 'flat' quite easily, so a coat of wax is important.

TH

Fifth gear wasn't nasty to this guy YouTube - Old Skoda enthusiast - Fifth gear And this review YouTube - Top gear road test Skoda Favorit (1989) of the Favorit by top gear when it was a proper motoring programme was quite favourable. But as this is top gear and as I doubt the rights have been signed away to launch it off a ramp, blow it up or tear it in half... :D

You lent your car to TG :eek:

If JC gets his hands on it on the track :eek::eek: NOT that I want to worry you:D:D:D

It would be nice if they said something nice for a change though :grumpy:

:P They have been warned about breaking it, though I did give them permission to give it a good pasting round the track! I drive it hard myself so they may as well!

I expect a bit of p!$$ taking from them about it, all part of the fun! :D