My fabias replacement

ant1

I do like the RS6. I think the new one will be my first buy when I win the lottery!

Far more underdstated-cool than most of your previous motors - except the Fabia of course!

I remember my Dad being impressed when he drove one several years ago. They do seem to hold their money well too. Is that now your only car? Not to sure I could live with the the auto 'box all the time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is, but then if you (a third party) have already seen the car to take pictures of it, then you already know where the car is. By posting like this, though, you're saying 'I own an RS6, and this is where I park it. If you want to nick it, you know where it is; if you want to clone it, you know what the VRN is.' Don't come running to me, etc. etc.

No offence intended but i won't :D

Looking at some of the cars you have had, I would say that the RS6

looks like step backwards :)

In a sense yes. But i need something i can use daily for my commute. The evos where my babys but they where not made or supposed to be used for a daily 100mile trip on the M3 :thumbdwn:

Depends on how you define that, and compared with what. A quick PH search of 2003 cars reveals a fair few that look promising, with quite low miles, for between 17-20k.

2003 Audi RS6s for Sale

Steve

Take it the price doubles if you include a years worth of V Power, a Service, Road Tax, maybe 4 new tyres and insurance........ :eek:

that bmw in the pic isnt a m3 nor is the mini a cooper s works, unless you have put a cooper s engine in it as i cant see an air scoop for the intercooler in the bonnet?

Nope i put up pics of my favourite cars. That is a 330ci. The cooper is a works ta very much. It was a debadged option on the outside without the optional areo kit. Many peoples faces dropped when you toasted them. Approx 6k was spent on suspension, supercharger, brakes, exhaust, etc.

Very very quick car.

Lol i love how you have to prove yourself on this forum!

Good enough for you :rolleyes::D

4-1.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

You shouldn't have to prove your point, Ant.

If they don't believe you, well, feck 'em.

Some lovely motors there, although I fear, although wicked in its own right, the Audi may prove to be a tad 'too cool for school' after a while, if you know what I mean.

You shouldn't have to prove your point, Ant.

If they don't believe you, well, feck 'em.

Well said that man.

The posts from the stupid invalid insurance thing to people not believing you about what motors are what annoys me! :mad:

Get a grip guys!

Anyway, i think the Audi and all your collection of cars is amazing.

I wouldn't mind having that kind of collection going one day!

Hope all goes well with the Audi! :thumbup:

Cheers fellas. I didn't post the pictures up to rub peoples noses in it. I am very lucky to have owned the cars that i have but it has taken much blood, sweat and tears to own them and keep em on the road. I just thought there maybe some petrol heads on here that might appreciate the pics :thumbup:

People have always asked me how can i afford them. All i can sau is that i bloody work hard. If you want it and put your mind to it you can do it. I don't do anything fancey, just work.

Well said that man.

The posts from the stupid invalid insurance thing to people not believing you about what motors are what annoys me! :mad:

Get a grip guys!

Anyway, i think the Audi and all your collection of cars is amazing.

I wouldn't mind having that kind of collection going one day!

Hope all goes well with the Audi! :thumbup:

well said......one of those people thought he knew how my car was insured.....lol tool !

Nice colection of cars......! the fabia must have been the worst of them all was it not ?

iv been driving loads of things since i sold mine and i got back in my sisters tonight.......didn't relise how small it was :o

whats the RS6 like on fuel ? will it hit 20's ? one of my mates has just gone from a 270 bhp TT to an M3 and can't believe it cost the same to run :confused:

well said......one of those people thought he knew how my car was insured.....lol tool !

Nice colection of cars......! the fabia must have been the worst of them all was it not ?

iv been driving loads of things since i sold mine and i got back in my sisters tonight.......didn't relise how small it was :o

whats the RS6 like on fuel ? will it hit 20's ? one of my mates has just gone from a 270 bhp TT to an M3 and can't believe it cost the same to run :confused:

It works out at 20- 22mpg which is what i was expection. My old M5 was ever so slightly better but not much £££ in the real world. My old 400bhp S3 was doing 23mpg so not much in it :D