Irish Meet Mondello - 1pm 23rd November

GAFF

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gaff can i have a go around track,see if the brakes are relly done right this time...

Not a chance with the way I seen you take the first corner in the Golf :P

@ Jedi - I sorted the echo posts :P:thumbup:

jeaus bpm dont die on us now......that love bug thing is hard to shake man:P:thumbup:

Poor old Bernard is having a wisdom tooth out today.. there gone what ever sense was left...

before you know he'll up and leave and move somewhere exotic like Portarlington:D

IM travelling from mayo where would my meeting point be

Greetings from another Mayo member. Nothing wrong with Octavia's with baby seats! In fact I know of about 7 other Mayo RS owners, and at least 6 have baby seats!

I won't be able to make this meet, and haven't made it to any this year at all. Looking forward to getting to one next year though. Enjoy!

Finishing work eaarly tonight (about 5.30am:thumbdwn:) and going to bring a bud along to share the drive incase I am to tired :eek: - see ye there

Nice one....I can see it about 1250 on Sunday

Ring Ring....

G: Hello

B: Alright Bud

G: Fine where are you

B: Dunno, I'm lost...wheres Mondello

:rofl:, only messing Bryan :thumbup:

Nice one....I can see it about 1250 on Sunday

Ring Ring....

G: Hello

B: Alright Bud

G: Fine where are you

B: Dunno, I'm lost...wheres Mondello

:rofl:, only messing Bryan :thumbup:

You might be messing but usually you would be right :rofl::rofl:

But the friend traveling with me has a built in compass, he NEVER gets lost :thumbup:

The nephew of my friend said he might follow along, he has a Golf GTi DSG

Mondello are laying on some tea/coffee and some finger food, €5 per head. There is an Auto Test event on up in the upper paddock.

i will be bringing my RAPID along to get some mileage on it :rolleyes: and the new superb if anyone wants a look. i am traveling from finglas, whats the best place and time to hook up for the drive down.

:rofl:, give the bike a rest for one weekend :D

Nice one about the Superb :thumbup:, looks like there should be a great turnout, we should hit 50 cars in total. Theres a few meeting at Browns Barn about 1145 leaving to head to Mondello at 1230 Mondello Event: Convoy From Browns Barn - VAGdrivers.net - Sponsored by O'Reilly & Sons, Longford - 043 46321 - Main VW Dealers. I should be there.