eurosport moto gp

pete8tch

What :eek::eek: I'd not heard this, a sad day indeed Eurosport at least know there stuff. + give it plenty of coverage.

Now it'll be once on BBC2/3/4/z Then available on I-Player only.:thumbdwn:

wonder who will cover it?.

hope its not suzy perry or jane omorogbe, parish is tolerable but not a good commentator.

if its whitham thats brill as he is funny but jack barnacle , with his steely blue eyes comments is not good.

summers not going to be the same.

B0llox :(

:thumbup: Its terrible alright, Eurosport has brought excellent coverage of the MotoGP over the years.....even to have Rossi speak about it on the grid shows how big it is/was.

Race Live, repeats, Qualifying Live, Free Practice.

Sad day :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(.

I cant see it happening but they really have to get shot of the commentors on the BBC!! I know Parrish is an ex-racer but the sh1te he spouts half the time does my head in!! And dont get me started on the perfectly named Cox!!:mad:

Suzi Perry is 'kinda' easy on the eye but she too tries too hard to make us aware that she knows what shes talking about.

Its very, very, very sad that we have lost Toby, Julian and Randy, it just wont be the same.

Ian:)

I saw the Malaysian GP on Eurosprout, and IMO you're talking ballcox if you think that their commentators, Randy aside, are even as good as the BBC team! That said, if losing Stavros' jokes was the price of getting Randy's knowledge, I'd pass on the knowledge thanks!

I watch the Eurosport coverage over the BBC coverage 'cos I can't stand Parish & Cox. They sound so depressed!!

Toby & Julian anytime of the day for me.

I suppose the only thing that put me off was the commercial breaks.

I saw the Malaysian GP on Eurosprout, and IMO you're talking ballcox if you think that their commentators, Randy aside, are even as good as the BBC team! That said, if losing Stavros' jokes was the price of getting Randy's knowledge, I'd pass on the knowledge thanks!

Eurosport Commentators all the way......and from the backlash on Crash then there's a lot of people talking bal cax ;):thumbup:

Cox was great in Tin tops, he's just not a bikes man :)

well , after talking to jamie whitham yesterday , he reckons the eurosport crew may be transferring to the bbc.

hope so , he reckons its possible at the moment , so maybe all is not lost , just fecking most of it probably.

• 2 weeks later...