Malt House Christmas meal

Mr Grumpy

Just a thought...

is anyone interested in perhaps a Sunday lunch at the aforesaid hostelry in the festive season?

Not that I'll be festive, or indeed guaranteed to turn up.....

( reaches for new bottle of lager...)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought...

is anyone interested in perhaps a Sunday lunch at the aforesaid hostelry in the festive season?

Not that I'll be festive, or indeed guaranteed to turn up.....

( reaches for new bottle of lager...)

WELL UP FOR IT ! Get a date ASAP so w can put it in our diaries !

• 2 weeks later...
You Northerners, you're all so bleedin sociable with your gatherings. It's just not fair :weeping:

If we didn't get together now and again, who would we complain to ?

I've stopped listening to myself, because I sound like my dad...:(

You Northerners, you're all so bleedin sociable with your gatherings. It's just not fair :weeping:

Pixi, why not pop along to a local meet? It might be a long trip, but well worth

it :thumbup: Just look out for that Royston chap :)

What local meets?! That's what I mean by you northerners being so sociable, there's no meets that I can get to down here. If a big bash like a proper xmas do was arranged then I would actually think about venturing north of the Watford gap for it.

Yes, my dog is lush. She be in foster care tonight though as a shift clash in the morning has occurred. No furry face greeting me when I came home tonight. :thumbdwn:

Unfortunetly it would have to be something a little more than a meal as it's quite a way. Make it a proper bash with ballroom dancing thrown in and an overnight stay with a rock band type party afterwards in one of the rooms and I'm there!

...with a rock band type party afterwards in one of the rooms and I'm there!

I've got a picture in my head of Grumpy driving his Mazda into a swimming pool - its scaring me :eek:

Bah Humbug.

Date dependant I could make an appearance :):thumbup:

Come on shifty come to the curry night I'd like to meet you mate and see a 250bhp Fabia. I'll have to bring a spare pair of pants though as I might get a bit excited just looking at your Furby pal ! :thumbup:

Come on shifty come to the curry night I'd like to meet you mate and see a 250bhp Fabia. I'll have to bring a spare pair of pants though as I might get a bit excited just looking at your Furby pal ! :thumbup:

Whoa steady on cowboy:eek:, you need a bucket of water??

Man crush rools:D

I think Shifty’s car has a bit more than 250 bhp now too:thumbup:

[Free bump/quote?] ps it's still for sale

What curry night? And my car is a skip.