November Malt House meet 13/11/08

expostmanpat

Ive just looked at the pub on the net it looks like a really nice pub. Anybody fancy having a meet and supper ??? Just cos I bet anything the food is well nice there.

Thats coming from a trained chef ;)

Food is excellent, but some can be a little on the dear side. I have dropped them an email saying we are invading so maybe, just maybe we might get a portion of chips and the odd butty if we are lucky :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool with me I'm just up in Middlesbrough right now visiting SWMBO as shes up at Uni here.

Gunna have to get Littlebull washed as she's a very dirty bugger ! Just how I like em haha ;):D

I would leave it mate, then it will look just like the other cars.

Clean or dirty, they all look grey under the MaltHouse lighting :)

Had a half day then?

I can't come because Im working nights. Ill beep my horn as I pass on the M62 though :thumbup:

Sorry to have missed you Dave, next time?

Was a bloody good meet though :)

Men have spuds, and Laydeez have shirt turnips ( or in your case.......no, I will be good.:D)

I have heard ladeeez have love spuds!:P

Nice to see new faces as well as old (very old in some cases, but I won’t mention you by name Graham) as well as Steve's (Wardys) fab thick hair………….it isn’t even stitched on!!!!;):D

I'm glad I made the effort to attend, it was an 'interesting' night.

With Colins willy waving, tales of Amandas lurid sex life, Andy offering to buy everyone a curry, plus a Jehovas Witness, all we were missing was a fat Lancastrian to take the mickey out of.:rofl:

Really sorry I couln't make it last night. Had a real busy day at work (Paramedic), got a late job, late in for me tea, crap weather and feeling exhausted. (have I got any sympathy yet?).

:orb_upset

Will make more of an effort to make it to the next meeting. I really do want to meet a few more of you from the forums etc.:handshke:

regards

John

I'm glad I made the effort to attend, it was an 'interesting' night.

With Colins willy waving, tales of Amandas lurid sex life, Andy offering to buy everyone a curry, plus a Jehovas Witness, all we were missing was a fat Lancastrian to take the mickey out of.:rofl:

Oi - I resemble that remark :eek:

Ignore the grumpy old fool, its his age :Pn However if you do want to join us for a xmas curry the thread is here http://briskoda.net/yorkshire-skoda-meets/xmas-meal-13-12-a/128296/#post1501178 need to know shortly though .

Glad everyone had a good night, thought the Malthouse did us proud with the butty selection, and good to meet a few new faces:)

Just got to resist telling Amanda to keep her hair on at every given oppurtunity :rofl: