Oxon Meet Feeler please vote.

sms

Looking to organise a meet up at the end of January/Beginning of February 2009 at the Fox in Steventon oxon. The pub is now re opened with an exciting new menu. Looking for either a Saturday afternoon or Sunday afternoon/evening. The pub also has a nice big car park and is located in nice surroundings.

I wont do a poll as it will restrict things, but please feel free to add below what day would suit best and if you are interested in a meet, also feel free to suggest dates too!!!:thumbup:

1. sms (either)

2. sinister (either)

• 2 weeks later...
from 6pm they do a calvery now which i recommend would this intrest any?

I thought we were talking afternoon? 6pm is going to be a bit late in the day for me & lil' d :(

if its a saturday, my father and i might be able to come over in the rapid sport and the wrc 100 octavia! Also, piv34, i saw your octavia in toysrus on botley road the otherday i belive?

if its a saturday, my father and i might be able to come over in the rapid sport and the wrc 100 octavia! Also, piv34, i saw your octavia in toysrus on botley road the otherday i belive?

Yes, it was the mrs who was spending my money on the boys.........

Phil